register for free

Dog News

British woman rescues mutilated dog from Romania

An animal lover is raising money to help a Romanian dog get life-changing fake limbs after he was found wandering the countryside on stumps as sombody had cut off his two front legs.

Colin the dog had been cruelly mistreated by its previous owner when it was discovered by Romanian animal welfare activist Diana Neascu who contacted her friend Claire Revis who launched the ambitious rescue mission.

Ms Revis organised transport for Colin from Valcea in Romania to Brighouse, West Yorshire where he will be fitted with his new limbs.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pped-legs.html

Mans inhumanity to helpless animals leaves me speechless and I hope Colin enjoys a new life with his new legs, never to be so cruelly hurt again.

Your comments and views:
Janay15
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Poor thing, it makes me sick to the stomach that any so-called "human" could do this.

I'm so pleased that Colin was able to come across a REAL human before it was too late.

He is gorgeous, and I think he will do well now that he is being taken care of.
y_not
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-05-2014, 03:24 PM
Nice looking dog
Azz
Administrator
Male 

07-05-2014, 05:19 PM
Poor dog - nice to see him doing well now
buglysprince
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-05-2014, 05:35 PM
I read this yesterday and was horrified. To want and be able to inflict such cruelty is just beyond my understanding. God only knows what other cruel acts the perpertrators have and will go on to inflict.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top