register for free

Dog News

Police rescue hog-tied dog "dumped" in a park

Police and RSPCA inspectors have rescued a dog sugjected to 'horrible abuse after being hog-tied in a park.

Officers found the boxer-cross - whey they have called Spencer - abandoned in Sloughbottom Park in Norwich.

His legs were lashed together and he had been tied to a post, leaving him unable to stand up or move. He also had string and household electrical cable wrapped around his neck.
...[snip]...
The dog was spotted by a member of the public near a skate park at about 6am on Saturday.

Officers looked after the frightened dog at the scene and helped by a vet were quickly able to move him safely to start receiving treatment.

Spencer was not micro-chipped and did not have any identification tags.

RSPCA inspector Laura Sayer said: 'Poor Spencer was traumatised from this horrible ordeal but luckily not hurt.

'He is a lovely dog, and has clearly been well looked after, so it might even be that there is a loving owner our there missing him.
Full article and photographs here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-incident.html

Poor Spencer - the evil some people do have me weeping - and I do hope that Spencer's owner is found, or if not he finds a loving forever home - and that he micro-chipped and always has an identification tag on his collar from now on.

Is he not beautiful?

Your comments and views:
Musher
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-09-2014, 02:39 AM
I suppoze Spencer might be good for another area of the world as opposed to my home area and I also suppoze he might be good for some kind of practical application, even just as a companion.
But in my world this type of dog is a non-essential.

That all being said I do see love in his eyes and a certain longing, ...for perhaps a good home.
How in the name of the Almighty can anyone ever do anything as FRIKKEN horribly, disgracefully, despicable to anything.
As far as I am concerned this an unforgivable crime.
I hope the police find the inhumane human/s responsible for this horrendous act of disrespect and hold him/her/them accountable.
I am so happy that some humans did the right thing. God bless them.
I hope someone can give Spencer a good home.
A much better ending as opposed to a horrible start in this story.
Still left me kinda POed though.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top