register for free

Dog News

Hornsea house fire kills up to 25 dogs

...has received 12 comments (page 2)
Lizz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-09-2014, 03:24 PM
As Breeders they will have made some money and with the number of dogs in crates sounds like a bit of puppy farming going on and sorry won't be donating if they can afford to show they can afford house insurance
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2014, 06:53 PM
Amanda was involved in showing,a number of her dogs had CC's to their name,she is involved with a number of breed clubs and show secretary at one,she had elderly dogs,younger dogs and a litter of pups.She was also boarding dogs for a friend. This was in no way a puppy farm or commercial breeder,she had health tested dogs,showed and supports rescue,she has also taken in rescue dogs and helped rehome them. Please don't judge her,she needs all the help and support she can get right now, to lose one dog is hard but to lose all of them and all your hard work over the years of successful breeding,your home and everything in it must be totally soul destroying. She is a very well respected woman within our breed. Those dogs lived in the bungalow with them as a family but were crated when they went out. I do that,have always done that, and that is what responsible owners do. I have no doubt that she knew where every single pup she bred was living. Would I have brought a puppy from her yes,without a doubt I would.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-09-2014, 07:38 PM
I crate my dogs when I am not there, I would think if the unthinkable happened the same would happen to us here, so maybe I'm as bad.

Shame some people can't do other than look for fault, so she had a lot of dogs, she's a breeder, takes in rescue and has a litter of pups, I guess that makes her unethical in some peoples eyes,

She's in not unique in not having insurance, there are probably thousands of people who don't, people prioritise on their outgoing, and just maybe if she only has X amount of cash to spend she spent it on the dogs instead of insurance, but I guess that makes her a puppy farmer and the fire " being fishy " .

Electrical faults happen, but then till the investigation shows the caurse of the fire, it's easier to just throw horrible stones.

Poor woman has been horse drawn and quartered , without a trial .
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top