register for free

Dog News

Veterinarian kills cat with bow and arrow

GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING!!

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/T...300303921.html

What a truly horrible woman... And she's a vet, too. Why would she even do this? And there goes the myth that all veterinarians care about animals. These types are way too common here.

Your comments and views:
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2015, 03:59 AM
Nope there aren't words...what a sick ****
Azz
Administrator
Male 

18-04-2015, 11:54 AM
Ugh - despicable woman!
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2015, 05:31 PM
lovemybull . you took the words out of my mouth!

I've not read the article as I dont want to see the photo. I hope she was prosecuted!
Musher
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-04-2015, 04:20 PM
I know that not all vets are "animal lovers".
I was having a good day. then I clicked on the link and saw the picture.OMG!.
I kill animals too. I eat of their flesh. I was raised to respect and appreciate that animal giving me life.
This on the other hand is a horrible horrible horrible thing to see. My stomach literally is churning.
I really hope this indescribably horrible woman never ever becomes pregnant to bring a child into this world to pass on her ugly ugly ugly ways.
If this ultimate Redneck ---- came to my world she would very well be sent to the wilderness on her own for 1/4 turn of the moon with nought but a blanket(naked, no weapons or fire tools) and the cat she bragged about killing(apparently a sport to her) as her only source of sustenance. Then perhaps she would have a little respect. Only then would a man of my people look at her with favor for something other than...As in all "jobs" there are those who just like the money and see
.....an opening, a space..........
she is a braggart smug ------- -----
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 06:28 PM
She's a terrible woman apparently, I don't even want to know why she hates feral tomcats enough to spear them through the head with an arrow like that. The practice she worked for has fired her, but I doubt she faces any true charges. Probably a slap on the wrist and the inability to practice veterinary medicine again. Hell, knowing how things work here... she might get her job back if she apologizes and grovels. She is a Texas red neck piece of crap, but not all red necks are horrible cruel people like her.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2015, 09:37 PM
All life should be respected; I am not a vegetarian, I eat meat, but I respect all my fellow animals. This woman should be exterminated ... I hope to God she does not have children. The thought that there may be more like her is unbearable! Bitch ... I hope she is banned from ever practising as a vet again.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top