register for free

Dog News

The dog no one wants

It is said that every dog has its day - and after seven years, rescuers hope this lurcher's time has come.

Thought to be Britain's least wanted dog, Jed has been overlooked by around 17,000 potential owners since he was taken in by the Dogs Trust as a four-month-old pup.

His first family found him too energetic and the second had to return him after a change in circumstances.

Darlington's Dogs Trust has made a fresh appeal to find a home for the "friendly and affectionate" dog.

Carer Nikki Holroyd said: 'Jed came into us from another kennels as a four-month-old puppy.

He has been rehomed a couple of times but circumstances have changed and it hasn't worked out.
Full article and photographs here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ken-puppy.html

I do hope that lovely Jed finds his forever home soon.

Your comments and views:
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2014, 02:39 PM
What a sweet face...and I see the Sophie spark in the eyes. I'm sure this article will help find the right home.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-09-2014, 03:05 PM
I do hope so, I really do.
Snowflakes
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Thanks Malka for posting about Jed. Lurchers are very affectionate dogs. I just really cant seem to comprehend why those who have initially brought him home cannot find a permanent space in their place and heart for Jed. He is such a kind looking buddy to me and seem to be a perfect companion. Anyhow. I am joining you and those who have read the article and have been moved by Jed's story in praying the right parent and home for this loving beautiful baby.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top