register for free

Dog News

Portuguese water dog is the pooch to watch at Westminster

...has received 102 comments (page 10)
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Jackie ... I have serious doubts that you know the PWD whom I have referred to.

What is the first letter of the hamlet where he lives?
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 07:20 PM
Chlosmum ... I am waiting for my apology!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Jackie: I am still waiting for the initial letter of the hamlet where the PWD lives in Devon.

Personally, I am beginning to think that you are a liar ... I don't believe you know this dog at all. I bet you are frantically trying to find out who in Devon has a PWD as I type!!
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 07:37 AM
Gnasher ... If you knew me, which you don't, you'd know that I'm the first person to apologise when I've made a mistake, which I'd did. I admit that I muddled up your post with Jackie's for which I now apologise.

I should point out though that I live in a different time zone to you with a completely different life style and daily routine to yours and was most likely tucked up in bed and fast asleep when you demanded your apology!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 08:56 AM
Mate, that's fine, apology accepted of course! I failed to look at where you are from so my apologies for that!

As you can imagine i get pretty fed up with all the **** that people deal me on dogsey, so i would be most grateful if you would tell jackie that as per most times she is talking through her butt! That is whi i reacted so badly ... because it was jackie who had said that rubbish about goldens and labradors. That coupled with the fact that she informed me that ben blows his coat!! He does not ... and i should know!!

Thanx for the apology x
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 10:36 AM
Jackie: I am still waiting!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 05:56 PM
And still I wait ... she has had more than 24 hours to respond, she has been posting on Dogsey today.

I have to come to the conclusion that Jackie is a liar and not to be trusted. A shame because a lot of what she says is sound, but in future I will take EVERYTHING she says with a pinch of salt.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

19-02-2015, 10:48 PM
Before you start accusing people of being liars you should obtain evidence first. Because if someone has made a genuine mistake, and you have called them a liar, it doesn't reflect well on you.

(@everyone) Please keep the aggressive tones off Dogsey - because it'll only be met with the same, and we all know how that ends!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 10:57 PM
Can you clarify what an "aggressive tone" is, Azz? Wouldn't want to defy you, but I honestly have no idea what that entails. I try not to be aggressive, but I'm American and things can get lost in... um... translation???
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 09:07 AM
Azz: I have done that. Jackie said that she knew the PWD that I was talking about ... in other words, she was claiming that from the information I have given, she had been able to deduce that this was the little guy who lived with his owners in Devon within quarter of a mile of a 3 mile long beach. Not a huge amount to go on there, but with PWDs being quite rare I thought fair enough, it is perfectly possible she knows the owners who we rented a cottage off with Ben and Tai.

She then posted up a photograph of her PWD on the beach ... a beach that I could recognise because this particular beach we stayed near in Devon had a very unique colour of sand when it was dry ... particularly fine soft sand. I have loads of photos of the dogs on this beach and compared them to Jackie's and it matched. We had taken the boys on all the beaches in that area, taken loads of photos, and the sand did not match this particular beach in colour. So when someone said you cannot possibly recognise the beach from that photo, I replied yes I could and Jackie would know why.

It became quite clear that she was not telling the truth. Normally I would just shrug my shoulders and say so what but over the years I have suffered a load of abuse at the hands of this woman - she has called me names, popped up every time I make a post virtually, to hound me. It is clear to anyone with half a brain that this is cyber bullying, but because your good self does not approve of my use of the e collar, you have allowed this to go on.

No problem with that Azz, it is your site and your prerogative, but it hurts when you say what you say; I gave Jackie every chance to respond to my question ... what is the first letter of the name of the beach ... but she consistently ignored me and refused to answer. The act of a guilty woman.

Why would she lie about knowing this particular PWD in Devon? It is perfectly possible that she does know the dog, so therefore all she has to say to me is the answer! Even if I am wrong about the particular beach, she could still state the initial letter of the beach in fact it was - but no, she makes a sweeping statement and then when challenged refuses to answer because she had been rumbled.

I have been accused of lying many times on Dogsey, wrongfully, and you have never responded in this way. That is discrimination!

To sum up, I did not accuse Jackie of lying lightly, it is not a nice thing to do at all. But she had every opportunity of telling me I was wrong, but no, she just ignored it ... = guilt!
Page 10 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 >

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top