register for free

Dog News

Lambs die in series of dog attacks

...has received 12 comments (page 2)
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2014, 01:29 PM
I completely agree with you Tang, and mine are rarely if ever off lead we have too many roads and unfriendly dogs around here to chance it. When I did used to let my prior two off they rarely went further than the end of a lead from me anyway as I was the one with the treats !

Also I completely get what you say about enjoying the company I chat to mine they look to me and I point out things they may have missed they sniff out things I definitely have missed and we wander on our happy way together. I see people chatting on their phones and the dog is forgotten somewhere along the way and think how sad they are not interested in each other.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2014, 01:49 PM
When in the UK one of my peeves was owners who would drive (as I had) to a wonderful place to walk dogs - down by the river lemon for instance. But once parked, just open the doors and let the dogs go galloping off out of sight before they even got out of the car and locked it. To me, that is NOT 'taking your dog for a walk'. That's just letting it go more nuts than it can in your home.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2014, 01:55 PM
Again agreeing with you Tang, they are a menace to others too I see a woman regularly do it and her dogs 3 labs lovely soppy things cause so much trouble for the horse riders and cyclist and actually being surrounded by them even though they are friendly is quite intimidating with a tiny dog.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top