register for free

Dog News

Collie wins at Snakes & Ladders

Footage of a dog from Inverness-shire playing – and winning at - Snakes & Ladders has attracted a huge amount of interest after being posted on YouTube, and resulted in requests for the rights from global TV companies.

The game between schoolgirl Sasha Clement and her collie Fly was filmed on Boxing day 2010 by Sasha's dad, Graham. It shows Fly taking the dice in her mouth and rolling it/spitting it out for her turn, and avidly watching the board. Eight-year-old Sasha said that although Fly wins most of the games, she hadn't been trained to play, but “just started playing.”

Sasha's mum, Tonya, confirmed that the footage, which was viewed by more than 141,000 people, had been bought for Ł200 by a promotional TV firm in America.

Your comments and views:
Azz
Administrator
Male 

13-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Well done Sasha and Fly - wonder what the TV company is going to do with the footage..
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Ahhh how lovely!

It reminds me of when one of my past Siamese cats was a kitten - I bought some Lottery Dice and trained her to bat them about with her paw to choose my lottery numbers. Sadly she wasn't very good at it and I gave up doing the lottery not long afterwards!

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top