register for free

Dog News

Purple Bulldog - stolen!

...has received 18 comments (page 2)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2014, 06:19 PM
There's people breeding a different type of bulldog now though isn't there, ones that are able to breathe and walk properly. I did think the one in the picture looked a bit like a french bulldog, so maybe it was a french bulldog that was stolen
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Or a cross ????
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-10-2014, 08:12 PM
There's people breeding a different type of bulldog now though isn't there,
Yes...but the pup in the pic still looks like a frenchie cross.
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-10-2014, 09:49 AM
if you google 'lilac bulldogs birmingham' you should get the kennel come up that i mentioned the dogs are all US imports i believe with that colouring and they talk about carrying the colour in the lines whacking gret bulls they are and quite diff i think to the archityple (sp?) english

i see quite a few frenchies advertised as being 'blue' gene carriers as well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2014, 09:57 AM
omg its not the 'epicbullyz' that I found is it, they are gross
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-10-2014, 12:18 PM
er.... ahem... yip! #notmycupoftea
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2014, 12:23 PM
poor things, not a fan of bull breeds at all, but these poor dogs are deformed, what on earth makes people think they are in any way normal
Musher
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-11-2014, 02:06 AM
Us humans are so ????!!!?!?. stupidly selfish??!!!?!?!?
No real thought about our grt. grt. grandchildren. Just... ...me! ...now!
Breeding a father to his daughter to get certain colors??!! Stupid.
Isn't there anyone out there that is cognizant of the fact "lack of pigmentation" in any part of the body "is a sign of genetic weakness"? Does anyone else recognize dwarfism as a SURE sign of inbreeding.
Im going to go out a limb here and be brave. Brave enough to come away from my soft heart and, in some people's opinion, be cold hearted truthful.
In my belief system, if I were to have sexual relations with my daughter it is a crime punishable by death(and even todays lax and "permissible" society frowns upon it). Although not adhered to today because of foreign vainglorious "conquerer" bleeding hearts imposing policies, an offspring of that union would also be put to death because of the genetic weaknesses he/she would pass on,
Interject a question for all to ask one's-self before condemnation... and please be comprehensive of "The road to doisaster is oft paved with good intentions".
Q.-What is a more humane belief for the sake of survival of the genus, "get rid of the weak link" or "allow it to live and breed passing on it's weaknesses because it's so cute and innocent and..and...and..."?
Yes, in nature it does happen from time to time but Nature has a coldly realistic manner to deal with weaknesses whereas we humans disregard Nature by purposely " inbreeding".
And this is acceptable practice for breeding dogs?
Bring all them silly little abominations to my house and if my huskies don't "cull" them the Broad Breasted Bronze Turkey toms will......no matter what color they are.
My thoughts and feelings about line breeding, it is still incest.
Oh, I'm terribly sorry, ...."leading geneticists", "new evidence", "data gathered" and/or "studies prove".... What do
I know though?!
Okay. Have it. Live with it too. But don't bring that into my home.
Purple(little)Bulldogs!!!???!!! Stupid humans
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-11-2014, 09:34 AM
Sorry I'm abit thick and was disappointed it wasn't really purple lol.
As for rare I think all dogs are rare in there owners eyes I no there's only one jake.
I hope what ever happens that puppy it's safe.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top