register for free

Dog News

Seattle dog's rush hour ride: on the bus, by herself, weekly

SEATTLE -- Public transit in Seattle has gone to the dogs.

Commuters in Belltown report seeing a Black Labrador riding the bus alone in recent weeks. The 2-year old has been spotted roaming the aisles, hopping onto seats next to strangers, and even doing her part to clean the bus -- by licking her surroundings.

"All the bus drivers know her. She sits here just like a person does," said commuter Tiona Rainwater, as she rode the bus through downtown Monday. "She makes everybody happy. How could you not love this thing?"
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/S...288345081.html

Your comments and views:
Azz
Administrator
Male 

13-01-2015, 09:00 PM
She would probably get charged here - I was told by a local bus driver that you have to pay for dogs but cats go free
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 09:17 PM
I know she should be with her owner etc but how amazing is that?
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-01-2015, 09:19 PM
Ah she must be a very intelligent little dog
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 07:54 AM
When I was a child we had a Lab x Staffie who was always left with my grandparents when we went on holiday. One day whilst we were away, my Aunt who lived in the next village, got on the bus and saw a dog she recognised as Flossie, sitting by itself on the back seat. She asked the conductor where the dog had got on the bus and was told two stops before. My Aunt who didn't like dogs decided to keep her mouth shut and only intervene if there was problem, which there wasn't because when the bus stopped at the nearest stop to our home, Flossie jumped off and was later found sitting on our doorstep waiting for us arrive home!

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top