register for free

Dog News

Abandoned on Christmas day

...has received 13 comments (page 2)
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Just to be clear I never said the dog wasn't abandoned, just that it may have been.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2011, 01:29 PM
No, it wasn't tied up, it was just left - I believe the word is abandoned.
If you wish to see this scenario through rose-tinted glasses, be my guest. Personally, I'm much more cynical and realistic.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2011, 03:59 PM
The dog still needs a home regardless. The point is, I think to say abandoned when no-one knows how it got there is adding drama. For example, it could have said a poor elderly dog was found on a back lane and had clearly been there a while and is now looking for a new safe and loving home...but instead someone without seeing the dog being abandoned just assumes so?

I hardly wear rose tinted specs when some one tried to murder my own dog in the past! I know too well how sick people can be, but theres facts and theres guesswork.

I have also been on the other side of the coin where people assumed a dog of mine wasn't getting walked and was kept of skin and bone when the truth was very different. They had no idea of the facts. I have also been in the situation where I was injured in a field swith the dog off lead...i was l lucky we were near home....and my dog recalled, otherwise things could have been very different.
donnaM
New Member!
Female 

09-01-2012, 02:34 PM
I hope that one day the stupid,nasty,vile person who did this gets the same treatment...how disgusting!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top