register for free

Dog News

Child killed by a "pit bull"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1735814

Very sad story. I know I'm American, but thought perhaps this could go somewhere here.

A 130 lb pit bull. Really? More like hardly... since the original "pit bulls" are TERRIERS.

That is the adorable little child and the dog that reportedly mauled her to death and injured her mother. With his lack of ears and choke chain. Sad, sad story... and even sadder that these keep cropping up.

Here is another shot of this MASSIVE and totally NOT a pit bull dog...

American Bully for sure. Bandogge or something. Certainly not a pit bull...

Your comments and views:
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2014, 07:28 AM
Yet another tragic story for a little child and a dog which I must admit from the picture looks huge and too big to be a pit bull. If one of the comments I was reading was right that it was pumped full of steroids and there was a bitch in heat in the apartment too its no wonder this dog was a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.
I cannot begin to know the horror that poor child went through and her mother and how the rest of the family must be feeling now.

There needs to be education surely at the rate this is continuing
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-03-2014, 10:26 AM
that dog looks like its been photo shopped !!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2014, 11:02 AM
The dog does appear to be pumped with something. Probably that popular "Bully Max" stuff that American Bully owners often use to make their dogs MASSIVE because it's more bad-ass. He's also obese/fat... sending his weight up.

There WAS another "pit bull" said to have lived there, which was taken by animal control. Photo was color edited, but not overly photo shopped and second photo is natural. Either way, obvious bad ownership and sad, sad story.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

29-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Tragic story... whatever the breed
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-03-2014, 03:21 AM
Looks like a Cane Corso. Very tragic event.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top