register for free

Dog News

Pair to stand trial accused of setting dogs on man in street

William Conner and Robert Wemyss are accused of assaulting Marc McIntyre by first attempting to punch him on the head and body before setting an Alaskam Malamute and a German Shepherd on him.

They are accused of instructing the dogs to attack Mr McIntyre, causing them to bite him on the leg and hand.

Conner, 55, of Grampian Gardens, Dundee, and Wemyss, 29, of Cheviot Crescent, Dundee, both denied charges of assault and an offence under the Dangerous Dogs Act.

The incident is said to have happened on November 23, 2013, on a grassy area between Jack Martin Way and Cheviot Crescent in the city.
Full article here...

http://news.stv.tv/tayside/294946-wi...g-dogs-on-man/

I hope they are found guilty and sentenced accordingly, but I wonder what happened to the dogs.

Your comments and views:
Musher
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-10-2014, 04:34 AM
I don't know the whole story but......

From what little I have heard(and in some instances witnessed)of my culture the "leaders" were in the front lines leading while the "subordinates" pulled up support.
Our dogs were way too important for our survival for us to risk over our pitiful ego.
For those that would say "All is fair.......war" maybe should wonder if it is fair to the K9's.
I personally think it isn't.
I too wonder what is happening with the dogs.
I think it is just a bully's/coward's way.
There again, I don't know the whole story so I may just be going off half-cocked.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top