register for free

Dog News

Do not walk your dog here!

...has received 117 comments (page 9)
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-06-2014, 10:51 AM
The only off licences we have around here are chains such as Threshers or Oddbins I've never been in either as I don't drink so no idea who runs them. We do have many corner shops who sell alcohol and they are predominantly run by "Asians" I have no idea what religion they are, they wear western clothes speak perfect English and are very polite, chatty and helpful. I personally have never been accosted about my dogs, my dress or anything else for that matter. That doesn't make me blind to what is happening in Tower Hamlets though and it's not just about dogs.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

01-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Has anyone actually said you should apologise Malka cos I for one am a bit confused as to why you keep apologising.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2014, 10:54 AM
Yes, whoever did it has most definitely got what they wanted.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2014, 10:58 AM
What on earth has that got to do with anything, you are being silly now !
What has it got to do with anything, it was a mother & grandmother reinforcing the child's behaviour to the sound of a dog-just as some Burka wearing women do, my dog had done nothing to threaten the child or the women, they couldn't even see my dog(s)yet that is presumably acceptable because they were not Muslim or wearing Burkas ??
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Yes, let's all get upset and hate each other because of some idiot who printed an offensive poster.

If you walked your dog in that area and a Muslim idiot had a go at you for that because of the poster, call the police.

Just like you would call the police if you got harrassed by an English idiot.

Idiots and horrible people exist in all nations, faiths, races etc. Just because you see one idiot from that group doesn't warrant hatred against the whole group.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Well said Florence ! We have laws to deal with this make them work !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Apart from the fact, of course, that any complaints will not be dealt with, its only the other way round when it counts.
One of my sons was attacked by a group of Asians, someone got the reg number of the Range Rover they were driving.
Still waiting for that one, 3 years down the line. The police seem to be having trouble tracing them, despite having the address and car reg number.
No the laws aren't made to protect US anymore, thats very definite. Whats the betting the police would have been on the doorstep within 24 hours if it had been the other way round.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

01-06-2014, 11:25 AM
The problem being in Tower Hamlets the police have been accused of taking no action on such complaints.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Well written Florence
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Exactly!!!!! They know which side their bread is buttered, and looking after the rest of us isn't the side with jam on
Page 9 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top