register for free

Dog News

Puppy eats holiday money

But it [nearly] all came out right in the end!

Mischievous puppy Murphy was in the doghouse after wolfing down Ł400 cash his owners had saved to spend during a family holiday.

Donnah Dear and Ben Lawson were packing for the four-day trip to Spain with their two sons when the notes vanished.

Mum Donnah, 37, said: “We left the money on the kitchen counter and it just disappeared. There wasn’t a trace of it, not a corner of a note or anything.”
Read more...http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...family-3520359

I do not envy the bank teller who accepted the recovered notes!

Your comments and views:
Azz
Administrator
Male 

10-05-2014, 10:28 AM
You'd have thought they'd learnt their lesson...
Days after eating the holiday cash in March, he had to have an emergency operation when he swallowed a sock.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Some people never do though, do they - no wonder they said he would be their last dog.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Well I think you expect puppies to chew so you'd be more careful with what you leave hanging around, and sometimes they surprise you one of mine decided to eat my mobile phone the other week, although she didn't swallow any of it she definitely destroyed it and she's 7 years old with no history of chewing. I think it's quite sad he'll be their last dog after a couple of incidents, they'll no doubt change their mind once he matures and gets under their skin.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top