register for free

Dog News

Fake vet jailed for leaving pets in agony

A bogus vet who 'delighted in seeing animal innards' has been jailed after cruelly inflicting excruciating pain on animals by carrying out botched operations.

Jayson Wells, from Grimsby, Lincolnshire admisistered unknown medications to animals - leaving cats, dogs, rabbits and birds so ill they had to be put down.

Wells, 30, had no proper training as a vet and had worked only as a herdsman - but conned owners into paying for his inept services all over the country.
Full story and photographs here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...perations.html

I cannot believe that just 19 months jail and a ban on keeping animals for just seven years is sufficient.

Your comments and views:
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2014, 12:31 PM
depends on how he is treated in jail....if they put him with animal lovers....

more fool people for not checking on him though
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Aw, man. Goes to show looks can be deceiving. I'd never think that the photo of that guy with a horse was someone who was so cruel to animals.
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-06-2014, 12:32 PM
I'm getting so angry at keep reading stories like this. Only when the punishment really fits the crime will these cruel creatures be forced to rein back their depraved instincts.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

05-06-2014, 02:43 PM
How did anyone fall for it? No 'premises' - how did he get domestic clients? Very odd!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-06-2014, 02:54 PM
I do not have any answers. Stories are sent to me and I think should I or should I not post them, knowing that Dogsey's Home Page is mostly the one prospective Dogsey read, and then decide whether or not to join Dogsey.

Should I only post "feel good" news items or should I post items that I think need to be given more publicity, however unpleasant they are.

These stories are out there, in the media, and I think that many should be brought to as much notice as possible, however distasteful they are.

The more people know, the more chance their should be of stopping such horrors.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top