register for free

Dog News

Dog owner arrested after he tied his pet up outside shop with makeshift collar

made from bricks.

A dog owner has been arrested after his Staffordshire bull terrier was found tied up outside a show with a makeshift collar made from bricks - which the owner clained was to 'make it stronger'.

Shocked shoppers called the RSPCA after spotting the dog's homenade collar - consisting of chunks of smashed up mortar gound together by black gaffer tape

... [snip]...

The black Staffordshire bull terrier cross had been left tied up outside Mothercare on Sunday and witnesses said it appeared to be weighed down by its hefty collar.

Full story and photographs here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-stronger.html

One word only... WHY?

Your comments and views:
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-06-2014, 05:51 PM
This is local to me, so before anyone questions it being true ( as it's in the daily mail) I know one of the people who was there, I am glad they have been arrested, there is only one reason for this type of thing and that dog fighting, some people were afraid the dog was weighted to throw into the canal. I hope the dog is removed from these idiots, They got very aggressive by the way when confronted by they crowd.
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-06-2014, 06:10 PM
ugh that poor poor dog
That's just sickening. They're probably not gonna get a proper sentence but I hope they at least get a really hefty fine!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Well done to the shoppers for getting involved and saving this poor dog from God know's what else!!Would be barred if I said what I thought about the people responsible..beyond evil.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top