register for free

Dog News

The only title for this can be Ooops...

Puppy drives family car into pond causing it to be written off

A three-month-old puppy ended up in hot water with her owner after driving the family car straight into a pond.

German shepherd Rosie was a little over enthusiastic following a walk around Bolicar Pond in Canton, Massachusetts, on Sunday and leapt straight into owner John Costello's car - which had its engine turned on.

The excited pup hit the gear stick, shifted it into drive and then fell onto the gas pedal sending the vehicle careering into the water.

No-one was hurt in the accident and Mr Costello later said: "The car went for a swim.

"We all did."

Canton Police Officer Robert Quirk said the car was a write-off after being completely submerged in the pond.

"The perp says she was just going with the flow of traffic," Quirk said in a Twitter post showing a picture of the puppy.
Article and photograph [of such a cute puppy] here...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...r-pond-3638831

Ooops indeed!

Your comments and views:
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Awww. I was once sat in a hospital car park waiting for my son, in the next car was a cute, excitable dog jumping all over the place. Not sure what happened but it knocked the handbrake off and the car rolled back bumping two cars in the process.
I was rather pleased that I was next to it and not behind it.
I took it's reg and reported it to reception.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-06-2014, 11:55 PM
Aww do you know how many accidents Sophie almost caused????
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2014, 12:24 PM
stoopid owners..

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top