Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 06:09 AM

Morning my Dogsey friends - Friday

Morning all,

YAY! I had another busy day yesterday and now Friday’s here and the weekend is just around the corner – how fab.

To Tesco tonight after work – anything to avoid a supermarket on a Saturday

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 06:29 AM
Good morning Vicki and all who follow.

It looks as though it's going to be a not so bad day today weather-wise. Even though it's not fully light, the sky is clear which is usually a good sign

More of the same for us today, but looking forward to it nevertheless. Soaps then the recording of Crufts tonight.

Rosie sat through the full two and a half hours of Crufts last night absolutely transfixed to the screen. She loves animal shows and dog shows seem to be her favourite . Bless her, she normally sleeps for most of the evening and her little eyes had all on staying open, but she watched it all the way through.

Hope you all have a good 'un today. Whatever you're up to, enjoy!!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 06:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Very busy weekend for me again, working all day today, dog training tonight (first time at new one) if I am still awake, working all day tomorrow then Crufts on Sunday!! Pip will be plonked in the bath shortly, he is going to be so pleased (not).

Have a good weekend everybody!
ozbound
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-03-2012, 06:34 AM
Morning Vicky morning all had the builders here all week and not sure I can stand the dust for much longer but hopefully the worst of it is behind me.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning Vicki and all who follow.

It looks as though it's going to be a not so bad day today weather-wise. Even though it's not fully light, the sky is clear which is usually a good sign

More of the same for us today, but looking forward to it nevertheless. Soaps then the recording of Crufts tonight.

Rosie sat through the full two and a half hours of Crufts last night absolutely transfixed to the screen. She loves animal shows and dog shows seem to be her favourite . Bless her, she normally sleeps for most of the evening and her little eyes had all on staying open, but she watched it all the way through.

Hope you all have a good 'un today. Whatever you're up to, enjoy!!
Morning Chris - it's rather grey here but at least it's dry

Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Very busy weekend for me again, working all day today, dog training tonight (first time at new one) if I am still awake, working all day tomorrow then Crufts on Sunday!! Pip will be plonked in the bath shortly, he is going to be so pleased (not).

Have a good weekend everybody!
Morning Gerri - good luck on Sunday hon x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2012, 06:39 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Have a good day Vicki. I have Tesco coming to me today.

Clavering again today then a break for the weekend and hopefully only 2 days next week then back to normal. When I get back today I am getting Tracey and taking her to get carpet. Then the day is my own after feeding and walking Dillon of course.

Like that gem today. Have a good day all.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 07:10 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone

Busy, busy, busy for me today, I'm going to order our packing boxes now coz I have a feeling that because it's gone so very quiet with the solicitors, that they have everything they needed off us and things are moving fast with them behind the scenes, and I don't want to get into headless chicken mode when we get called in to sign those contracts which have an exchange date and I'm not organised.

Zena is absolutely FAB now, since giving her the first worming treatment yesterday, so that just goes to show, the test result was right, and we are treating her with the right medication now. Thank you God!

I have a big wardrobe and 2 chests of drawers to sell, really nice ones, only 2 years old, but bet yer bottom dollar they'll offer me a rubbish amount for them, but they gotta go, coz we have nice fitted ones at the new house.

Lots of phone calls and shopping today, but thankfully, no cleaning! Off to the van tomorrow, new guests arriving, have to make up the beds and finish off what we didn't manage to do last Sunday, but then they're there for 3 weeks, so they can change their own beds for the next 2 weeks.

Enjoy your week-end that's looming
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 07:21 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I am just debating whether to go and do an exercise class at the gym this morning as I am feeling tired, my hip is playing up and I feel like I may have yet another cold coming. I am booked in for it so I should really. I also need to go and visit Mr Tesco this morning so we can eat again, then walk dogs and off to work. Thank heavens its Friday.
H, I am really glad to hear Zena is now recovering nicely.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-03-2012, 07:34 AM

Morning Vicki, morning all. I am in a bit of a pickle as I phoned my lovely taxi driver to ask him to please collect Pereg's meds from the surgery and get something for me, only to find that he was involved in a bad accident and his taxi is a write-off.

He is going to ask one of his colleagues to get everything for me today and I have my fingers crossed that he will be OK [he is still concussed and badly bruised] and able to sort out a new car - both for his sake as it is his livelihood, and for mine as he is so helpful to me - and Pereg adores him. He is such a nice person and sounded so wobbly when I phoned him - typical of the hospital they only kept him in overnight and then sent him home, even though he was unconscious when the ambulance took him to the ER.

Have a good day everyone and whatever you are doing to do, I hope you enjoy it.

Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Morning all

So thankful it's Friday

Hope today goes quickly and smoothly for you.........

Happy Friday all xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >