Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2011, 06:41 AM

Morning my Dogsey friends - Friday

Morning all,

Physio for my hand yesterday was very good. I now know what’s required, and although there will be some discomfort, I must knuckle down (geddit?) and work to get it right. I have another appointment early January and am in touch with my physio lady by email to give her weekly updates on my pain levels. Hopefully these will start to come down as the tendons stretch.

Friday, and I have to go for a blood test at 1.30. This does mean a lovely early finish for me. Shame I have to spend it in Tesco..... ah well....

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
In America, anybody can be president. That’s one of the risks you take.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-12-2011, 07:00 AM
Morning ..
Another weather report ,,
Its bloody cold......
Have a good one..
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2011, 07:08 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Glad the physio went well Vicki. ( I geddit.)
I agree shame about Tesco after an early finish.

Mum more settled thank goodness and her physio went well yesterday. Apparently they are aggressive with their physio on this ward.

Off to see puppies today. Hopefully photos later.

Like the gem today. Have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2011, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Morning ..
Another weather report ,,
Its bloody cold......
Have a good one..
Morning Murf

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Glad the physio went well Vicki. ( I geddit.)
I agree shame about Tesco after an early finish.

Mum more settled thank goodness and her physio went well yesterday. Apparently they are aggressive with their physio on this ward.

Off to see puppies today. Hopefully photos later.

Like the gem today. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2011, 07:29 AM
Morning Vicki, Lynn, Murph and all

Glad you've got some exercises for your hand Vicki, and remember, no pain, no gain! Sorry Lynn, but I had to have a little chuckle there about the aggressive physios in your mum's ward......no wonder she's all "settled" now - she won't be giving them any more trouble I don't think! Enjoy your puppy cuddles todayxxx

Georgie couldn't get out for a poo in the night coz I just couldn't leave the bootroom door open to the garden in the cold, so he did it everywhere, got stressed that he couldn't get out so it had turned into the runs......needless to say, I slept on whilst Dave did the chores at 4 am with Zena!!! He's fine though, coz he's since done a completely normal one, it's just the stress of not being able to get outside to do it, poor old boy. I'm still monitoring him and he's not quite ready yet, he's able to come out with us for 20 mins each day, so we'll see.

Looks like it could be a lovely day out there, but I won't hold me breath. Enjoy yours
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Morning all!

What a cold Friday morning!! The boys have no intention of moving from their quilt-bed, and I don't blame them!

OH is off work today and all next week (using his annual leave up), so I don't have to worry about doing the early morning walk, or filling Kongs up or anything, cos Daddy will do it all!

Another plus for me is that I've just realised that I only have 8 working days left before Christmas (spread over 3 weeks) - what a lucky girl I am!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Glad all went well

In a hurry, by sheer fate a new blue and white foal has fallen into Maries Path and although she said no no no no after Magic dying............the foal had other ideas so its a yes and we are getting him this morning

Photo's will follow

Morning All have a good one .....bye for now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-12-2011, 08:28 AM
'morning Vicki, 'morning everyone

Glad the hand is getting better Vicki.

Weather is again very mild here, I just can't believe it but no complaining from me.

Have a good day all of you and best wishes
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-12-2011, 08:36 AM

Morning Vicki, morning all

It looks like sleep deprivation finally caught up on me yesterday as I started wilting badly before even 8 o'clock yesterday evening, and sat here willing the time to pass so I could go to bed. In the end I gave Pereg her 11pm Pb an hour early and fell into bed full dressed as I was too exhausted to undress.

Woke up some time during the night and managed to get my clothes off and pj's on, and then slept through until 6.30am. Still extremely tired and very much feeling my age, plus this toothache is really getting me down now.

Still, hopefully Effie will finally have time to come and sort out my computer so I will not have it continually crashing on me any more.

[apologies for the moan]

Have a good day everyone.

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Morning Vicki!

It's a lovely sunny day here in Cyprus but, having walked the dog for an hour at 7am (before it warmed up) I am now changed back into my PJs and I intend to have a really dossy do nothing day.

It's been one of those weeks where I had to be somewhere every day or wait in for someone and I've been yearning for a day when I had NOTHING to do. I buy jamas with black trousers so that I can bung a jacket on for the late walk without having to take them off.

Today I will be doing that for the afternoon walk too!

I don't know how your hand became damaged but glad to hear you are persevering with the self physio. It's hard to make yourself do something that hurts (I know) but it's well worth it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >