Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2011, 06:25 AM

Morning my Dogsey friends - Friday

Morning all,

Cor...... yesterday I didn’t leave work until nearly 12:15.......so chuffed .... and possibly a little bit mad

Off to Tesco after work – I may have to commandeer one of their strapping young men to help me pack and load the car...... must remember NOT to buy anything frozen as I have to wait for Baz to get home to unload it all........

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
If a man tells a woman she’s beautiful she’ll overlook most of his other lies.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2011, 06:33 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I feel as though i have another cold coming, I am praying not as I don't want to go through all this again when I have told work I will be back next week.
Iam hoping the weather men have it right today and its going to be dry and breezy so I can plunge into the mountain of washing I need to do and get dry.
Hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you are doing.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2011, 06:39 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
I feel as though i have another cold coming, I am praying not as I don't want to go through all this again when I have told work I will be back next week.
Iam hoping the weather men have it right today and its going to be dry and breezy so I can plunge into the mountain of washing I need to do and get dry.
Hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you are doing.
Morning Bev - fingers crossed for you on the cold front hon xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2011, 07:05 AM
Morning Vicki, Bev and everyone

You're doing well then Vicki, don't overdo it pushing that trolley, couldn't you have ordered online maybe? Sorry to hear you're not over that cold properly Bev, I remember the one I had this time last year, went on for weeks! I was toying with getting a flu jab this year, but then I remembered the last one I had and decided against it.

I'm suffering too this morning The top of my back hurts like hell, all through playing tuggy on the floor with Zena One day I'll realise I'm not as young as I like to think I am, well, in body anyway, the spirit will never change! Anyway, nothing that a bit of mountaineering and hour long walk won't sort out I'm sure.

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Morning all.
Up early......Frankie decided to jump off the bed, poo and wee and then tread poo on the bed! Yipee!

Also got a very horrible day ahead of me, so couldn't get back to sleep, and find myself down here making a cuppa trying to pass the time till later
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Morning all! I daren't mention being chilly in Cyprus as it's what most of the UK summer is like here (but it does feel chilly - honestly - when it's been blazing scorching heat for months beforehand!)

I must make myself do some food shopping. Dog's got plenty but I've been putting it off by surviving on everything I can find in the back of the cupboards and freezer and have had some very strange meals this week.

I hate supermarkets!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Well done Vicki remember don't overdo it.

Hope the cold doesn't materialise Bev and hoping that bad back gets better soon Helena.

Chilly one here today.

Have a good day all.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-11-2011, 08:19 AM

Morning Vicki, morning all - I went mad yesterday and put the duvet on the bed and then shvitzed all night!

I am now sitting here with two layers of clothes on, including thermal long-janes and a thermal long-sleeved vest, plus a down gilet - and I am freezing!

Of course sitting beside an open door with rain hammering down it is only to be expected that I am cold!

Problem - I need to go across the road for a few things and I cannot go out in the rain and still no news from Effie about sorting my computer which makes my choice for today's little offering rather stupid!

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2011, 08:31 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxx

Pleased to hear that you are progressing but please take care xxx

Had a busy day yesterday with farriers for the horses and then of course Odin wanted to go walkies....that horses loves to hear his feet clip clop on the road never met a horse like him

Off soon to feed them then have to get stuff done here when I get back, the dogs are waiting so I better get ready

Have a wonderful day folks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2011, 09:05 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All

I have a day off today so will be off to Dogs Trust in a while to do some walking so I'm looking forward to that.

Not much planned for the afternoon, still haven't unpacked properly from the weekend so that will keep me busy.

Dave and I are off to a quiz this evening with some friends, that is always a good night.

Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >