Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2012, 07:24 AM

Morning, morning, morning - Sunday!

Morning all,

A lovely relaxing day for the both of us today.

We are off out to lunch and hopefully Nando’s has reopened by now. It was having a major makeover and has been closed for weeks. Baz feels like his right arm’s been cut off

If it’s still closed, the lovely Italian is very close by, which I much prefer, so there’s a slight conflict of interest here.....

First, though, the Gingers

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
Reasons I haven’t committed murder today:
1) I don’t want to go to prison

.......yeah, that’s all I’ve got.

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Nandos or Italian enjoy. Homemade meat balls in a tomato sauce for us with pasta. Turkey mince nice and low fat.

Off for a walk on the field in a bit with Dillon no rain at the moment but I know it is going to be very wet and Dillon is going to be a real mess when we get home. More grooming. Good job I enjoy it and he doesn't mind it as he gets treats. Then washing to do and the usual hoovering.

I like the gem today. Just how I feel. Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Morning Vicki and all
Enjoy your lunch today Vicki wherever you end up.
The washing machine is washing my muddy clothes from yesterday, but as I'm a glutton for punishment the dogs and I are off for an organised greyhound walk this morning at Alton Water, where it is bound to be very wet and muddy
Kyiro and Lily will love it though as greyhounds do like getting together with their own kind. There may be 60+ greyhounds but there is never a cross word between them, they all get along so well.
This afternoon I have to go dog food shopping as my dogs are going to have their food changed to the wainwrights trays so we can see how they get on with them. They have always had a litttle added to their breakfast so are used to it.
Sun is shining, I don't know how long for but fingers crossed we can have one nice day.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone whatever you have planned.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Good morning all.

I actually managed a longer crawl without choking yesterday so the threat of the doctors seems to be working .

I am just about to go get ready now to go for breakfast in town and another (hopefully quicker) crawl around. Going in early as the weather looks reasonable just now, but we have some showers forecast for later.

Hope you all have a good 'un and one that stays dry.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Still feeling rather bleugh today and might have to break out the painkillers if this carries on but really do not want to risk the side effects of them.

Pereg spent half an hour complaining that she was starving and I was being wicked and evil and if I did not give her food she would start eating my feet, so she has just had three frozen sardines an hour early! I wonder why she always starts eating fish from their heads?

No comments about the weather except if I foof some heat to you will you please foof some rain back? !

Enjoy your day, whatever you have planned.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2012, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
No comments about the weather except if I foof some heat to you will you please foof some rain back? !

Enjoy your day, whatever you have planned.
Foof, foof, foof, foof, foof!!!!

Your turn

Who said women take ages to get ready? Not in this house. Sat waiting for hubby to make himself look beautiful. I feel I could be here for a looooong time
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Foof, foof, foof, foof, foof!!!!

Your turn

lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2012, 10:25 AM
Morning all,

Thank you Malka and Brierley for my morning giggle, I have images of lots of foofing going on

Dougal also made me snigger this morning, he was staring at my laptop when I booted it up this morning and I couldn't work out why....it was the Koala that is my wallpaper at the moment...he was trying to work out if it was going to move or not, so funny to watch

I'm at the ironing today, we have rain showers...and they are heavy showers too, one woke me this morning! Looks nice at the moment but I'm not holding out much hope. Dishes, polishing and ironing methinks. I'd hoover but OH's sleeping pattern is out of whack at the moment so he's not waking till afternoons just now.

Have some fun out there, have a nice day
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-07-2012, 11:21 AM
'morning Vicki and all

Just started raining so I'm frantically blowing it east towards Malka

Just picked the last black currents ready for OH to bottle, she used to make jam but we've both gone off that and prefer them preserved.

Enjoy your lunch out Vicki, I'll be having the usual sandwiches and lettuce seing as there is nowhere around here to eat out in

Have a good day all
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Vicki and all

Just started raining so I'm frantically blowing it east towards Malka
Ah, you didn't foof hard enough. We've had a beautiful morning. I hope you got the rain I foofed your way Malka
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >