Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2011, 09:18 AM

Morning, morning, morning - Sunday!

Morning all,

Half the weekend gone already but on the upside it’s not raining so at least I won’t have to get changed again after walking Lennon like I did yesterday. The annoying thing was, the minute I walked back into the house, it stopped......

Not much planned for today – a nice lunch, then I need some new dinner plates, so we’ll brave the shops afterwards.

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them. — Albert Einstein
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Morning Vcki, morning all.

I think we must all still be tucked up on this chilly day.

Bit of a mooching day here today as well. I am testing out the Tesco click and collect service today.

Like the gem today and have a good day all.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Morning Vicki...

Shortly i'm off to Calke Park to walk the dogs then when I get home I shall start the lengthy process of making myself look presentable since myself, SLB and Tegs_mum are off out for a meal later!

I really should start Christmas shopping but I hate giving my weekends up to spend trawling round shops crowded with people. Not my idea of fun. Good luck with your shopping!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vcki, morning all.

I think we must all still be tucked up on this chilly day.

Bit of a mooching day here today as well. I am testing out the Tesco click and collect service today.

Like the gem today and have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
Morning Vicki...

Shortly i'm off to Calke Park to walk the dogs then when I get home I shall start the lengthy process of making myself look presentable since myself, SLB and Tegs_mum are off out for a meal later!

I really should start Christmas shopping but I hate giving my weekends up to spend trawling round shops crowded with people. Not my idea of fun. Good luck with your shopping!
Morning Leanne - I hate it too..... I do most of it online

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-12-2011, 09:41 AM
'morning Vicki, Lynn, Leanne and all those having a lie in this morning

Lynn, I showed the pups photos to OH last night, she said "Did she take all of them" (Thought it was your house ) loved them all

Leanne - enjoy your walk around Calke Park, some friends of mine live near there and we usually go for a walk there when I visit.

Vicki, I liked that little gem today too.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2011, 09:48 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Feeling tired today as went out at 1am to collect Charly from her works christmas do in town and never got to bed till gone 2am. Dogs decided I should get up at 5am as normal and wouldn't settle till I did.
I am now wrapping more Christmas pressies and I had planned to go to my mums this afternoon but think I will go tomorrow and just get on here today, too tired to go visiting and be sociable.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Vicki, Lynn, Leanne and all those having a lie in this morning

Lynn, I showed the pups photos to OH last night, she said "Did she take all of them" (Thought it was your house ) loved them all

Leanne - enjoy your walk around Calke Park, some friends of mine live near there and we usually go for a walk there when I visit.

Vicki, I liked that little gem today too.
Morning Harvey

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Feeling tired today as went out at 1am to collect Charly from her works christmas do in town and never got to bed till gone 2am. Dogs decided I should get up at 5am as normal and wouldn't settle till I did.
I am now wrapping more Christmas pressies and I had planned to go to my mums this afternoon but think I will go tomorrow and just get on here today, too tired to go visiting and be sociable.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
Morning Bev - chill out today, hon..... xx
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Morning all!

Got my first batch of fruit cooking ready for jam. Going to try and cook at least 2 batches today, as I've got a craft fair coming up on Wednesday, so I'm trying to get everything done!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-12-2011, 12:05 PM
צהריים טובים

Afternoon Vicki, afternoon all

Rush rush rush - not sure if I am upright or upside down. Not sure where the morning went, have not even thought about food although Pereg is still licking her lips from the mahoosive chicken back/neck she had about an hour ago.

I am still sorting out the missing programs I have to download and install on my computer after Effie's Friday work on it, and far too much excitement about the new chair!

Not sure if I will ever be functioning normally again!

lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Morning all or rather good afternoon all (just looked at the clock)...

Well it's snowing here! Lightly but snow nevertheless...it's not lying so no chance of a snow day, never mind.

Plans today...well off swimming with Davie shortly, then get a twisty-in lightbulb and into the loft to see if I can find our Christmas Tree....pretty sure that's where it is.

Maths test this evening (hopefully)...but that's about it...oh and perhaps some ironing...need some clothes for work.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >