Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 09:39 AM

Morning, morning, morning - Sunday!

Morning all,

It’s going to be a brilliantly sunny day today – lovely! Mind you, it is rather windy here at the moment.

Baz and I are off out to lunch – it’s his choice this week, so we could end up anywhere.

After lunch we will have a nice walk around Croydon mainly for damage limitation purposes

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
If we don’t protect freedom of speech, we will never know who the morons are.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Have a nice lunch Vicki.

Very windy here and not sunny. We are off to a christmas event at the Copped Hall mansion just down the road later. Mulled wine, mince pies and carol singers.

Have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Have a nice lunch Vicki.

Very windy here and not sunny. We are off to a christmas event at the Copped Hall mansion just down the road later. Mulled wine, mince pies and carol singers.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - that sounds lovely!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Hope you have a good day.

Cold,damp and windy here, however after a night of nightmares over the horses ( think the week is catching up with me) I had a wonderful gift............Jimmychood walked into the shelter Marie managed to get a board over and I climbed in he allowed me to get his old headcollar, which was hanging by a thread, we took it off and replaced it with a brand new one, I groomed him (in the places he was comfy with) Then I held him steady whilst Marie touched his front legs.................Oh!!!! what a good boy the board was removed I released him expecting him to bolt and he trotted out with such a look
I'm smiling today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxxx

Hope you have a good day.

Cold,damp and windy here, however after a night of nightmares over the horses ( think the week is catching up with me) I had a wonderful gift............Jimmychood walked into the shelter Marie managed to get a board over and I climbed in he allowed me to get his old headcollar, which was hanging by a thread, we took it off and replaced it with a brand new one, I groomed him (in the places he was comfy with) Then I held him steady whilst Marie touched his front legs.................Oh!!!! what a good boy the board was removed I released him expecting him to bolt and he trotted out with such a look
I'm smiling today
I bet you are grinning like a Cheshire cat.

I am really happy for you.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I bet you are grinning like a Cheshire cat.

I am really happy for you.
Grinning isn't the word hun, Im over the moon, took 5 hours last time to catch him, this time it was all over and done with in 15 mins.............he just walked straight in (can not believe it) pinch me someone pinch me LOL
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 11:14 AM
Morning all!

I've decided I need to post on here again, not too sure why I quit saying good morning...

A Chinook blew in overnight, and it's now a tropical 7C, it's supposed to get up to 10 and rain today

The dogs are getting a day to themselves, with a nice LONG walk with Oliver this afternoon, then supper at a friends house tonight...

I'm still thinking that I need to go visit my Mom at some point today It'll be awhile before that feeling goes away

I really dont like them not being here... But I have to live without my Mother sometime, I guess.

Have a good day all!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-11-2011, 11:56 AM
אני מאחל לכולכם יום נפלא

Afternoon Vicki, afternoon everyone - I am not sure where this morning went but it has been and gone already!

I have to do some freezer shuffling this afternoon - contents I hasten to add, not actual freezers - and make a note of what is running low.

Have a good day everyone!

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
not too sure why I quit saying good morning...
Maybe 'cos it's kinda weird saying 'Good morning' when it's half past midnight where you are

It's bad enough me and Malka having to cope with one and two hour time differences, eight or ten or whatever it is in your part of the planet would do my head in

In the interests of Dogsey 'international' ambitions perhaps we should adopt the Aussie greeting which is "G'day cobber" or something like that

Anyway, 'afternoon Vicki and all of you above. SWMBO told me that her car needed cleaning this morning so that's why I'm late
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Maybe 'cos it's kinda weird saying 'Good morning' when it's half past midnight where you are

It's bad enough me and Malka having to cope with one and two hour time differences, eight or ten or whatever it is in your part of the planet would do my head in

In the interests of Dogsey 'international' ambitions perhaps we should adopt the Aussie greeting which is "G'day cobber" or something like that

Anyway, 'afternoon Vicki and all of you above. SWMBO told me that her car needed cleaning this morning so that's why I'm late

LOL It's a 7 hour time difference, I do believe. And it's even weirder as I work nights... so I feel a full day behind you all! (As I haven't slept yet, It still feels like saturday!)