View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Crikey....the maternity unit!!! Mind you pregnant ladies get haemorrhoids don't they? So I guess the right place to go, do you have to take him? Make sure you take a book and something warm to wear in case you are there for a while
Thanks for the hugs, I just need a big dose of man up really
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2016, 05:21 PM
Evening everyone. Sorry to hear about people bashing themselves on bath taps. Have a virtual hug griff. Also about cancelled classes.
Glad people had nice walks and days out, it was lovely to catch up with Michael and Margaret.
Mark home safe from Essex, Michael and Maca landed safely in Vietnam.

111 were very good when I burnt my hand and boots advised me to ring them by the time they had asked their questions it was get yourself to A&E immediately.
Yes griff giving pregnant ladies and giving birth can cause hemorrhoids so maybe maternity ward would be a good place.
Hope Steve gets sorted ok Moyra and you don't have too longer wait.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Pleased to hear all of your family have arrived safely at their destinations Lynn.... and thanks for the hug, hard to know which hurts most, my feelings, my foot or going for a pee Lol
The only experience i have of 111 is needing them to get me an appointment for the emergency dr for antibiotics but it is really awkward as they have a script that they don't veer from and i end up answering insane questions and not being able to explain my situation
Lets hope the hospital can sort Steve out quickly and efficiently so it makes your life a little easier Moyra...can't have been a nice way to be woken up...however i do understand he must have been in a great deal of pain
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-10-2016, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
By all means Harvey you can quote me on that. Top of the range stress head here.
Hope you get a nice walk today.
Yes Lynn I have sometimes thought when reading your posts 'what would I do in that situation' you've had some stress none of which is your doing I think you deserve a medal Any problems I have are small by comparison.

Very nice walk, the sheep had kindly decided to all go off to the far end of the field beyond what I call the deadly bog ('cos it is constantly water logged and impossible to walk through but the sheep find a little track and use it) 'tho why they decided to move I don't know but Lara was happy as she could get to the river and have a swim Casey of course was sniffing all the sheep poo from yesterday, and he might possibly have eaten it if I had not grabbed his collar and pulled him away
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Harvey, it is annoying when they can't tell you what has happened
Yes agree, after the ECG thingy I'll have a chat with the doc and in the meantime try not to think about it and promise not to bore you all by mentioning it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-10-2016, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Harvey those sheep are probably down near you for winter now, I'm expecting our winter visitors to appear on the field near the towpath anyday now. Mabs doesn't bother with them, Kesh is onlead to prevent her from jumping in the canal, and when Zen starts back out with them, she'll be onlead till I see if she shows any interest.
Yes if my memory is correct I think they 'appeared' in the same field about the same time last year, as I said above the field is very big and split by this permanently waterlogged area, last year they were mostly in the bit on the other side and it seems neither Cassey or Lara are that interested so I feel happy about going in. Yesterday they were in the part where Lara goes for a swim so she missed out poor girl One of these days if I remember I'll take some photos.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 05:53 PM
Oh Harvey....you would never ever bore me!! All the folks in this bit of the board are so nice and kind and to be honest there have been several times that I would have gone round the twist without you lot to talk to and for that I will always be grateful
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
to be honest there have been several times that I would have gone round the twist without you lot to talk to and for that I will always be grateful
I guess we all have one thing in common and that of course is our love of dogs, if that means you get something out of our chat then I'm sure we're all happy for you.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-10-2016, 10:28 PM
Evening all - We returned from Scotland this evening - everything here seems to be in good order and my mended computer has been returned (as you probably guessed - purely by the fact that I'm using it to send this post! lol !).
Have completed a catch up and pleased to see that you are all still in the land of the living. Hope Griff's toe is soon righted ( big hugs over the airways for this). Very glad that Harvey's suspected TIA was a bit of a damp squib - just hope you can get to the bottom of your problem and that it is nothing to worry too much about!
Pleased to hear that the notion of "Karma" is still alive and kicking - in this particular case in the area of a Tiler's backside. Personally, I am given to believe that the miserable sod had it coming for the way he treats his Mother!
Pity about the Test, June, but barring seasonal interference I am sure she'll fly through it when it comes around. Shame part of it isn't eating kennels, you'd have a Cruft's Obedience Champion on your hands if that was included! lol !
Having checked in - I will wish you all goodnight and with luck see you all tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Nite LG, and hope the Haggis Hunt was successful..
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >