View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-10-2016, 10:45 AM
Had a thunder and lightening last night, when the thunder came Lara barked at it both were inside most of the night which is not normal. Plenty of rain too.

Sheep have appeared in the field alongside the river Blackbourne so Lara will not get a swim there for a while, we still have the option of Knettishall Heath where there is another river.

Problem with Knettishall on Sat/Sun is that it tends to attract the 'weekend only' dog walkers with the flexi-leads Guess you all know about them

Going to have a bit of lunch and then take them.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2016, 11:10 AM
By all means Harvey you can quote me on that. Top of the range stress head here.
Hope you get a nice walk today.
griff do hope Steve doesn't ignore you when he goes back to work after all you have done. Good to mentally prepare yourself though just incase.
June hope all goes well with Zen and her test sure she will do it with flying colours.

We walked through the orchard today not been there for a few weeks. He was out feeding his chickens and geese so put my hand up and shouted good morning he completely ignored us. Stuck up bleep bleep bleep. Don't feel nearly as bad now dropping in him in it, turns out though the elderly chap who let me walk with him several times when we first moved in has been to every public meeting and stood his ground put the chap in question in his place and he is none to impressed with him. Upwellian born and bred. if we meet for a chat we have a good old chinwag about him.

Off out to meet Michael and Margaret later for a coffee been so busy we haven't seen them all summer.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 12:38 PM
Harvey, it is annoying when they can't tell you what has happened, in one sense i hope the holter shows something...really minor obviously Lol at least then you would know what it was
Lynn, have a lovely time with michael and margaret and i hope that horrid man gets his comeuppance (sp)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2016, 03:28 PM
No Silver test after all that, examiner is away at present and she wants to bring in an outsider to do it. Possible date is 17 October, however I have to bear in mind everyone's coming in season, so Zen may well be in season by then, really cheesed off. She was so good today, did quite a lot offlead with her, when others were still not doing it on a line. Been practising going near her btm, and she is a lot less jumpy about it now. Been told she is more or less out of it all now and well on the road to her version of normality
That horrid man will not win if the Ramblers Association and the Council footpath people have their way, it can't happen. He is hoping to spin it out I expect, but as it runs from when it was first reported he can't use that as an excuse as it was reported within days of him blocking the path
Still a lovely day, really warm and did the whole afternoon in just t shirt and cargo pants as was too warm with a lightweight fleece on.
Harvey those sheep are probably down near you for winter now, I'm expecting our winter visitors to appear on the field near the towpath anyday now. Mabs doesn't bother with them, Kesh is onlead to prevent her from jumping in the canal, and when Zen starts back out with them, she'll be onlead till I see if she shows any interest.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Good afternoon

Hope Steve has been quiet since waking you like that Moyra as others have said if he is that bad ring 111.

Ho annoying June hope Zenholds off coming into season tim after the 27th.

Hope you had a nice time with Michael and Margaret Lynn and that the car is going well.

Good news Harvey and hopefully the monitor will show up that you only have a heart and nothing else

Enjoy your time home alone Griff,

Good afternoon to anyone I have missed.

Been out to the British Wildlife Centre near East Grinstead. Lovely place and as the weather was glorious the animals were out and about.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Oh no TW, what a shame, i am sure if she isn't in season when the time comes she will ace it...annoying non the less
Sue, i am pleased you had good weather for your day out
well my day goes from bad to worse, have a water infection so now need to be up early to try and get an appointment with the Dr for some antibiotics, decided to try and have a shower and managed to kick the bl**dy handle on the bath and now my little toe is all swollen and sore, times like these is when i need someone to give me a hug..not much to ask from life really is it?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Lots of hugs coming over from this end to you Griff. You poor thing, must be so painful and uncomfortable, and now you've rounded the day off nicely. Pity Steve can't be as nice to you as you are to him, as he should be there to provide the hugs when needed.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 04:24 PM
Steve has phoned 111 and it sounds like if they can get a doctor then he may have to go into A and E within the next six hours. Doesn't make sense to me why wait all that time?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Thanks TW, i won't ever have that from him...apparently i carry on like we are a couple...we aren't nor will we ever be
Oh dear Moyra, i have no clue how these things work anymore, the whole 111 thing confuses the hell out of me
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2016, 04:58 PM
They have phoned back and said there will be a doctor in the maternity unit and he should go there about 8.40pm,

Griff sorry you hurt yourself. ((Hugs))
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >