Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 07:38 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday Jan 3

Good morning everyone, still slow to get light. Guess it will happen all of a sudden.

Eileen, hope the babies hobbitses come home today. Beautiful photo of them, what little treasures.

Griff, be careful with your exercise, don't go over doing things.

Norma and also Nippy Jen and Brian, think you need to batten down the hatches again today. June you may need to too as I am not sure how far down that 8 inches of rain is coming. I know we are to get it this afternoon. Well I suppose I must get Amber out in a minute once it is light enough.

LG, glad Fagins paw is doing well, hope you manage some dry weather today too.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 08:14 AM
Morning Moyra and everyone who follows
It does seem to be taking ages to get light Moyra
Will take Rosie out when it brightens up.
I got the wii board out this morning first time since just before Christmas- I've put 6lb on hopefully being really good this week I will shift most of it before next Saturday, I want to be able to fasten my shorts back to keeping to diet
Not much planned today except to get washing done

Fingers crossed that the babies come home today Eileen
TW hope you have a quieter day with the neighbours dog
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2016, 08:36 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy and all who follow.
Bit damp out here today and over cast.
Not much doing today we may pop over to the new go outdoors store at Peterborough to see if we have better luck with boots for me. Boxes with decs need to go in the loft and generally get ready for Gorden going back to London tomorrow for the working week. He has to check his diary for along weekend off so I can book my car in asap for the window and the scratches to be sorted won't be next weekend.

June hope you have a more peaceful day today.
griff I am thinking the same about this year already but like others have said maybe its getting all the horrible stuff out of the way now.
I hope so and that your year improves and that ours and Mark and Tracey have a better year too.

Glad Fagins paw is doing so well LG.
Hoping everyone else is well and all doglets too.
Fingers crossed for the babies coming home today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 09:38 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, Mandy and all who follow.

Hope you find shoes you want Lynn. Sorry about your son but hopefully it will work out and they remain friends.

As others have said Griff hopefully all the bad stuff for this year is now done with.

Good luck with loosing the few pounds you have gained Mandy.

Pleased to read that Fagin's paw is well on the mend Gordon.

Fingers crossed the baby Hobbits are allowed home today. Life won't be the same again Eileen By the way they are beautiful.

Dull and wet here. Managed to get my early morning walk done without getting wet but I think the forecast is for it to get worse as the day goes on. Hope Nippy and all those up North are managing to stay safe.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2016, 10:29 AM
There's been heavy rain overnight, dry at the moment, the forecast is for a very wet day, hoping it is as wrong as yesterday's was, then can get everyone out for a run round, and in Zen's case a roll in mud and fox poo Wasn't raining when I'd finished cleaning up this morning, I'm living in hope!
Will have to go for more shavings tomorrow, have just enough for today and tomorrow if I am careful, but the beds this morning were sopping and even had to clear some out of the big house, which is unusual, shows how wet it was overnight because they were clean and dry at teatime. They've got dry down now, and will just have to manage somehow.
Dog shut up eventually last night. I think he knows whats happening and thats why people are popping in and out to keep it quiet, then as soon as they have to go it is off again.
If its driving me round the twist it must be really having an effect on the single guy on the other side, who has nothing in his life except going to work and going to the pub at the weekend, sitting listening to that going on for evermore is going to create a lot of friction. Most times I only hear it if I have my hearing stuff in to watch telly or someones come round, odd times it is so loud I hear it without any help at all!!
Go Outdoors has a sale on doesn't it Lynn, sure I've seen it advertised, hoping you get a nice comfy pair at a decent price.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 10:33 AM
Morning all.
Brian has only just gone out with Pepsi. The rain was so heavy earlier we would never have got her out the door It has eased a bit now.

Hope you all have a good Sunday and that babies, dogs spouses and parents are well. See you all later.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Fingers crossed that you find some boots, Lynn I've seen an add on to for Go Outdoors sale,
Lauryn is tidying her room.....
I've put one wash in and put the to dry and another load in, my washing seems never ending
Still throwing it down out there so

Oops thought I'd pressed send this was a while ago
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2016, 01:03 PM
Chucking it down here as well. Tomorrow is going to be the same apparently. Will have to get them out tomorrow no matter what, they've not been out since Friday, at least everyone should be back at work so I'll get a peaceful wet walk rather than an 'interesting' one
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Lynn, stay away from the derwent boots...they are go outdoors own brand i think, they are awful and fall to pieces dead quickly
hope you all haven't been blown about or soaked too much, raining here, not doing anything today....will get the pups out later
Fingers crossed the babies come home today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2016, 01:37 PM
When I took Amber out midday it was peeing down and the wind was terrible, had my new thick coat on and my waterproof cape over the top of it. Not very nice out there at all.
Hope you are all keeping dry and warm, God bless.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »