View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Good Morning, i did attempt to post last night but had drunk beer and it didn't post Lol I ahve had a couple of busy days but not doing a thing today except trying to make gingerbread for my mum to take to her work....might not turn out though
Lynn, i am glad your son has convinced you to talk to trading standards, if you are worried about that fella then tell your neighbours and i promise you they won't mind watching out for a car/van/man, all it takes is just to shout over are you o.k or make a quick call
Moyra, i really hope you feel better soon
Nippy...spray the cobwebs and use them as decorations...they will only come back again Lol
Elaine, hope they manage to get the car sorted, sometimes the simplest of jobs turn into a nightmare
TW enjoy your course today
Gordon mac, hope you have a lovely yet safe walk!!
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-12-2014, 10:50 AM
What a lovely day. Dry frost and sun. Was a nice walk but jake wouldn't do his poop ,which wouldn't be a prob but I'm out in town for a few hours. I think the rice is bunging him up ,but reather that then the other.
Only two gifts left to buy for kids and I'm done ,have a great day all ,and Malka im glad u both got a good sleep.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Morning all

WE have been shopping, and this year got a decent size turkey as I chose it. Sue normally picks over size chicken looking ones that looked half starved.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2014, 11:08 AM
ahhhh Tumbleweed did you pack the bags correctly though?
Also hope you parked appropriately Lol
just had a knock at the door, someone asking for my dad by name, didn't recognise him until he said his name.... he helped me out a great deal when i was in trouble so it was lovely to see him, shame he missed my dad though
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2014, 11:30 AM
June, I am getting to grips with this bronchial trouble. I have been out and purchased broncho stop cough syrup which is totally herbal thyme extract and marshmallow root extract also some broncho stop pastilles. So going to see how they go. I have also got some lemsip cough max mucus capsules as a back up if the herbal remedies do not work. Kill or cure, Lol.

Lord Gord, you take it easy out there on the Moor today, not more accidents.

Harvey, aren't you glad you are not suffering the temps you were getting out there? Mind you this is cold enough for me.

Nippy Jen, I like the sound of silver frosted cobwebs. Might do the same.

Steve has actually got some work on today and another job for the 15th so that may see him through Christmas. Apart from his smokes (roll ups) He has little to spend it on now the fishing season is a bit too cold. He plays darts sometimes twice a week but apart from the odd bottle of lager there is nothing else for him to spend his money on.
I have bought him a new dartboard and dart tips for Christmas. Will probably treat him to some tobacco and filter tips and papers too to put under the tree, as the dartboard is obvious. Nobody else to buy for this year except send Jackie some more money for the waif. I hope he is socializing more now, expect it will take time, bless him.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2014, 11:57 AM
Good morning all

Hugs to those having problems and not feeling well.

Fingers crossed once the part is replaced the boiler springs to life for good Lynn. Hope the car can be done with out too much expense Elaine/

Enjoy your wall Gordon

Wet and miserable here. Managed to get Teazle out between the rain. Shopping done, including some for Christmas, washing and ironing also done. Stew bubbling merrily away in the slow cooker. Have visitors this afternoon so lovely conversation to be had

Take care and have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Afternoon everyone sun shining and warmer than earlier which is a good thing. Walked Dillon down the river side today and heard this voice say morning. Stopped looked behind us no one checked the bank for fishermen none then it said I'm over here he was behind a hedge in someone's garden. Nice looking Bern you have there, his mum and dad use to breed them so his boss came up for a fuss with Dillon and then he came round from the garden he was working in for a fuss too.

Harvey good luck with the heating engineer.
Elaine sorry to hear about the car never rains but it pours.

Right better get on with some housework.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Elaine it sounds like the tool they need is a torque wrench which is needed to extract some wheel bearings. I know this of old, it is a very expensive piece of equipment but in todays age a very necessary one if you are going to extract wheel bearings. You shouldn't have to pay for the tool as it is the garages overall responsibility to have one.

I may be wrong but suspect this is their problem.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Morning all

WE have been shopping, and this year got a decent size turkey as I chose it. Sue normally picks over size chicken looking ones that looked half starved.
Tumbleweed, Sue was probably going for the hen bird which is smaller and much less dry than the bigger male.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Housework done and hair washed over the kitchen sink and thankfully didn't turn the kitchen into a swimming pool.
Moyra those pastilles and the cough medicine are the new ones out aren't they ? You will have to let us know if they work.

Spoke to Beth our neighbour earlier Dillon was being a pain through the fence their new lab puppy was out there a chocolate girl and the children have named her Bun bun.
Was telling Beth about the problems again and she has offered me their shower or bath and the key if I would prefer to go round when they are out. So far I am managing though.. Also told her about my concerns of reporting him she said you only have to holler we will hear you and Paul will be out there. He is a rather impressive 6ft + and not fat but well built and bigger than the fool that has done the damage.

Anyone else feel like it should be Thursday ? Its a long week.
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »