Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 07:05 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread- Wednesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

Up early in the dark, must have slept well, cos I don't need to get up early for anything today. Dave home tonight, hope his cold is on the mend cos I want him to be getting on with the bathroom (please! )

Lynn, hope you can get out with Dillon this morning, but you don't want that bandage getting wet, maybe a plastic bag over it? Hope the roadworks have gone and you can get out today.

Can't remember anything this morning, but I'm sure everyone is ok along with the doglets.

Enjoy your day, I'm only going to Asda how exciting!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 07:22 AM
Morning H and all

Enjoy your exciting trip to Asda H!! I hope Dave can manage to get cracking on your bathroom this weekend.

I have a much more exciting day planned, I am off to visit the puppies that I helped deliver, I am supposed to be helping my friend (another friend) to make a decision on which one to choose. I am staying over until Friday as this will be my last chance to see them before they go to their new homes. As an added bonus I get to meet the chihuahua puppies, will be so tempted but must stay strong!!

I hope you all have a good day, will try to post some pics of the little darlings.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-01-2014, 07:23 AM

Woz up about four hours ago but went back to bed. Seriously thinking of going back but my neighbour has promised to come in and help me shower so I guess I had better stay up until she arrives. Nice and sunny which means lotsa luvverly hot water!

Bin men have just been so that means it is Wednesday so have a lovely Wednesday everyone!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 07:24 AM
Morning Helena, morning all

Helena, hope your Dave is okay this morning and is ready to get your bathroom going.

Lynn, hope you can keep that hand dry.

This morning is a relatively easy day, and I am sooooo looking forward to coming home and not having to go anywhere, spending some real time with Davie and getting his homework done. I do have to catch up with the studies of the Controversial Religion but I'm planning that for Sunday.

See you all later on.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Morning

That bleep-bleep dog of mine chewed up my trainer during the night! I mean, 9 years old and he still chews up my stuff - and why always mine?

He knows he's in trouble because he's keeping very quiet and mug that I am I still gave him a bit of the breakfast banana!

Have a lovely day everyone. I am hoping to get some sleep when the school/work run is done because I had an awful night. I doubt it'll happen though.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 07:53 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

I have nothing planned today which is the first time in weeks ..... what a treat for me to just get on and do things in my own time I didn't get back in here last night as I spent most the evening asleep on the settee ... its been one 'ell of a week.

Flash has refused his breakfast this morning which always makes me very very nervous I'll re-offer it to him after they've had a walk just in case something horrible is brewing again.

Its not raining yet but the sky is telling me it is imminent.

Helena I do hope Dave bounces through the door tonight full of health and ready to put his back into continuing the bathroom work. Enjoy your trip to Asda and your walk with Zena
Moet Oooh what an exciting day you have ahead of you meeting those pups again .... remember your camera they'll will have changed so much since the last photos you posted of them.
Enjoy your shower Malka ..... think how lovely you'll feel afterwards.
Lore What a subject to have to catch-up on .... Sunday sounds an apt day for that though. Enjoy your quieter day.
LS Oh dear Loki what were you thinking about He's just reminding you that he's still 'young-at-heart' I hope can manage to catch up on a little sleep. ((hugs))

Lynn Its unusual for you not to have appeared yet .... I hope all is OK with you.

Off to have a shower now and get dressed. See you all later.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Enjoy a "me" day Jenny (at last!) and I hope Flash will be okay. x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 08:11 AM
Morning H and all,

Lyla is tearing round the house like a mad thing making all these weird and wonderful growling noises. Crazy cat
I have a day off today and its pouring with rain and I have a cold coming. I may use the day to travel back to Colchester and do my mums shopping for her as she is still very poorly and in a lot of pain.

Charly is getting excited as they have a home check this Saturday at their Surrey home and have their sights set on a lovely Staffy in a rescue in Wales. He has been in there for over 2years. But he is excellent with kids and cats and brilliant off lead, just very hyper. But he will be getting loads of walking and go out with Ash when he goes running so should soon calm down. Being good with cats he can come and stay here with them and go to Devon with them when they go too.

Jenny I hope Flash is ok and nothing nasty is lurking.

Gerry sounds like you have a lovely day ahead, enjoy.

Enjoy your shower malka, bet you will feel great afterwards.

H, I hope Dave comes home feeling much better and can get on with the bathroom for you.

Lorraine enjoy your quieter day.

LS Sounds like Loki wants to be a puppy again. Cheeky lad

Everyone else that follows enjoy your day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 08:19 AM
Morning all.

Helena
Enjoy your trip to Asda - do Dunelm know you are moonlighting at another shop.

Moet How fantastic a "puppy" visit how nice to help your fried choose has she her eye on one? and a chihuahua would fit in fine.

Malka ..... have a good day.

Lore Sounds like quite a Sunday planned how did your exam go? and hope you enjoy your quiet day.

LS He chews your stuff because its better than anyone elses In his view. Hope you get your nap.

Jenny enjoy your day. Hope Flash eats his brekkie later sure he will.

Well have decided this year due mostly to looking after a few people I will not be venturing far this year. So have decided this year I will be going around the UK - so here are my plans so far. Not really got firm plans yet but this is roughly the plan...so nice drives
Scotland
Glencoe on the A82, Scottish Highlands
Northern Ireland
Belfast to Derry,
Wales
Conwy to Portmeirion.
UK
By me I am doing the B4632 which is basically the Cotswolds.
AND
North Northumberland Heritage Coast
May incorporate this one with Scotland not sure yet.

I figure the country I live in is superb (even with the weather) may invest in a tent and go will I think be going solo - although may do some with friends and incorporate visiting friends too. I may take Bella as well - she travels well. We can always out drive thunder storms if necessary.

Also taking in some shorter drives I may put them together or not depends. No firm plans yet.
So basic plan will be to meander around the Country at leisure. My leisure.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 08:23 AM
Madmare

Well sounds like a brilliant plan to get a Staff sure they will do well sounds perfect. There are loads in rescue is it SBT welfare or rescue or a general pound?

Have a good day hope your Mom is a bit better when you get there.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »