Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 06:08 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread - Wednesday

Good morning Dogsey Peeps

The wind has gone and left us with almost a frost darn sarf, I could see my breath outside just now, but cold is so much better than wet, so I'll enjoy my morning walk up along the top.

Giving myself a day off from painting, I'm off down the town to get this hair sorted out. I'm going for lots of highlights, doing away with the red, so I can let the grey show in amongst it all eventually. That's the plan anyway, but by the time I've finished the consult, it'll probably be something totally different knowing me lol.

Hope everyone is well and the doglets and enjoy what is supposed to be a lovely, sunny day for most of us.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 07:28 AM
Good morning Helena and all who follow:

Yes it is cold out there this morning just got back from walking Amber. Am hoping for a drier brighter day today, fingers crossed so I can get Amber out with blue.

Steve has just gone fishing again despite his man flu. I think he has taken his lemsips etc with him.

Well have a good day all. Stay safe, dry and warm, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Morning everyone moving the furniture in the living room about. Just off to to get ready to take Dillon out.
Good luck with the hair Helena.

Have a good day all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 07:50 AM
Morning, Helena, Moyra and Lynn and of course anyone that comes on while I am typing this. Yep a bit chillier here but much better than all the wet stuff. Don't go doing to much moving of furniture. If you are like me then you will look at it and think you prefered it the way it was. Mind you I do keep wondering where will I put that tree? Have a good day all. I loved fishing so I expect the fresh air will do him good. Does Steve do fresh or sea fishing?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 07:54 AM
morning all
Helena, good luck with the hair...you aren't going to be telling anyone off today are you
Fingers crossed you can get out with Blue today Moyra
Lynn, enjoy your walk with Dillon, is his leg better now?
i may venture out later, not too sure at the moment
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Hi Brenda,

He does both but mainly lake locally. He hasn't been sea fishing for ages. When he does he either goes out from Rye or Bradwell.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Helena, I also meant to say Good Luck with your hair. I hope you like what they do!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Hiya everyone.
Been suffering with the DTs! I've had no internet, couldn't get in to anything. So I'm going now if it remains in working order I will be back later, just don't want to push my luck
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Hi Nippy Jen, hope it stays online for you. Have a good day.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2014, 09:19 AM
Nice dry morning here, doesn't feel that cold either. Got my photoshop course later on today, so have got loads to do before I catch the bus at 12 noon. Nippy my internet has driven me bananas recently, I'm changing to Virgin, had enough of Sky now, they've stitched me up into a contract from when they took over 02 broadband and phone and its getting worse, slower and slower and freezing, signal dropping right off etc. I'm stuck with this till Feb next year, but Virgin are ready to install as soon as I'm out of it. Helena, good luck with the hair, I wasn't able to go to the hairdressers, so let my colour grow out and have been amazed to find it has become the colour I paid fortunes to have done many years ago!!! So I'm staying as I am now and giving it a trim every couple of months with the kitchen shears, fringe is a bit dodgy, but it grows out pretty quickly, thank goodness. Wonder who's going to get Dave's workshop, do they know they are in a race, and whats going to happen if the bloke whose son is installed in the workshop already, doesn't get it Lynn, hope its all good news for you about your grandson, poor lad, at 16 its not a pleasant introduction into the world of motoring, hope Zena is still doing well and over the worst by now. Be careful with the furniture removing and don't do yourself an injury. Moyra, have a nice dry day and hope you and Blue get Amber somewhere nice for a walk after yesterday's monsoon. Will Steve bring home fish for tea, does Amber like fish, was just thinking it may be a good thing to give her to help with the weight loss programme. Are you OK today griff, doesn't sound as though you're too good from your comment, is Deagan still dry or is it a one off. Have a good day Brenda
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »