View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 05:04 PM
Hello Rose sounds like a busy but fascinating day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 05:05 PM
We have had some rain too June then the sun now overcast again and very humid.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Sun is back out again now,well I suppose I should shift myself and get girls sorted out with their teas
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Just sorted Dillon he is now resting until Gorden arrives later. He can bounce as much as he likes then as he will of digested his tea.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 05:12 PM
heatwave?????????? best get my fence sprayer out again and do my legs with tan Lol
Moyra, glad ambers cough seems better...not so great about the squity bum!
TW, that is a lovely looking dog, i love his eyes Lol
Lacey, hope you enjoy your tea out
just going to go out shortly on the hunt for sweets to make my mouth water, been drinking tonnes lately and have this awful thirst so going to try not to drink so much in case i am making myself dehydrated. Dipped my urine and negative for glucose so i think diabetes is ruled out
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Don't get the spray tan mixed up with the fence spray will you.
Good luck with the sweetie hunt with those and June's Ferrero Rocher we will be set for tonight. Unless June eats them all.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
heatwave?????????? best get my fence sprayer out again and do my legs with tan Lol
Moyra, glad ambers cough seems better...not so great about the squity bum!
TW, that is a lovely looking dog, i love his eyes Lol
Lacey, hope you enjoy your tea out
just going to go out shortly on the hunt for sweets to make my mouth water, been drinking tonnes lately and have this awful thirst so going to try not to drink so much in case i am making myself dehydrated. Dipped my urine and negative for glucose so i think diabetes is ruled out
Irish optimism but it is very warm. Dratted raynauds pain is in full spate in my feet and legs totaken extra tylex and will grit my teeth and snuggle a while... Only start when I am abed and is quite excruciating.. but hey it was worth it... Lunch today was a doughnut as I bought a bag in Tesco; all dogsey fault for mentioning them as I have not bought them for years..Oh and haggled for tray of reduced pretty plants... name eludes me.. old age. ah petunia.. hoping to do some gardening tomorrow... have a lovely evening... Oh got half price chicken thighs and legs so the critters had a grand meal, including the feral.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 06:39 PM
Hello all, very late today, been very busy!
Firstly all Brians results were clear. They took about 10 samples and there was no signs of any cancer. The enlargement is just down to old age Boy was that a relief!
Today was Celia's funeral. A lovely service, and wake with about 70 people there. I was very touched that the eulogy included thanks to Brian and I. Celia would have been very proud of the turn out.
The wake was held in the hotel that my Granddaughter has just started work in, so I got to see her too looking very smart and efficient
I'm going to get something to eat now and a drink, but I will be hovering!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 06:55 PM
Tea was gorgeous,I can't move
TW,love the pic,great news on the eye test
ROSEBUD hope the pain eases and you get a good night's sleep
GRIFF mention sunshine and you're straight out with the tan
Good to hear Amber has stopped coughing MOYRA fingers crossed for a settled tummy(( hugs))
Wonder how LAURYN is getting on? Bless her
Really warm here,its fab.Gonna make a coffee and sit out in the garden.
So pleased for Brian NJ and you both deserved a mention at the funeral,you are so kind
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 07:01 PM
Evening Nippy Jen so glad Brian's tests were clear and that Celia had the send off she deserved and you and Brian got a mention for all your kindness.
Tea sounded like a success Eileen.
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »