Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2014, 06:17 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday).

Morning everyone. Sorry haven't caught up with yesterdays thread so if I have missed anything important sorry. Busy busy busy here.
Sun is shining fingers crossed it keeps shining for the weekend.

I do know some of the children return to school today so good luck to them especially the first timers or those moving up to the next school.
Good luck with the quest for Michael's trousers Linda and did you get to physio Helena or did you cancel ?
Elaine I hope things are settling at your house.

My poor legs and feet are still aching from Tuesday.
Fingers crossed for Gill today please that her scan results show the tumour has shrunk. She still has two more chemo sessions for this month but they usually scan and give results before the last two.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2014, 06:32 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

All the best to Gill for a good result today, she's certainly earned it hasn't she. No I cancelled this local physio Lynn, because I had already been discharged by the physio's at the proper hospital, and it was me who asked to be referred locally, as that physio up there was quite happy to let me go it alone now. I didn't see the point in taking up a valuable space, when they can't really do anymore for me than I am doing myself with my little squishy bandage I keep clutching at. Have a lovely, lovely week-end with the family, and I hope the sun shines on you all.
Will have to ring you next week for a long catch up, and I promise to let you speak first lol!

Nothing new here, but I like that, plus it's Friday and Dave will be home for 2 days. I'm having to do one of the vans myself from tomorrow until the winter let, so that'll be a shock, but now that I can, it'll save me a bit of money to do one myself.

Off out along the top, but it's very windy today, I'd better stay away from that edge I think.

Hope everyone is good along with the doglets and I'll pop in later cos I have nothing much else to do today.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Morning Lynn all to follow
Everything crossed for Gill (((hugs))) hope your feet and legs recover enough to enjoy the family visiting this weekend hope you all have a great time
Hope all poorly 2and4legged are well if not get better soon
Rained most of the night
Nothing out of the ordinary happening today not that I know of anyway mind you the days still early so anything could happen knowing me
Hope everyone has a great day
Take care stay safe
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2014, 06:44 AM
Morning all, Didn't get back on here yesterday. Felt to stressed after having row with bt about yet again no emails working. Any of you have that problem? Tawneywolf I see you are fom Bolton? Did you know about the gentleman that went missing three years ago in Bolton? His name was Norman Johnson? Trousers, hope you got some. Bit draughty without. Did you try Asda or Tesco? Hope everyone has a good day despite the changeable weather. Tyto gradually getting better.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2014, 06:49 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Everything crossed here for Gill today and I hope her scan results are good, my goodness she has been through so much she really deserves some good news. I will be thinking of her and will pop in later to see how things are going.

Just work and mums housework for me today, well until this evening then I am off down the pub to see a band. Its my sister and BIL wedding anniversary today, 27years,( blimey you get less for murder) so we will have to party even harder tonight .
We have the regatta here this weekend, which apart from all the boats there will be a firework display tomorrow night and then Sunday there is mud racing, mud tug of war and mud wrestling, so should be fun.

Enjoy your day all whatever your plans.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-08-2014, 07:01 AM
Morning all

Up far twirly but better than laying in bed feeling ouchy. Da Booga goes back to sleep pronto after she has been up but too much ouchies for me at the moment. Not to worry, better up and comfy than down and ouchy!

Lynn - everything crossed for Gill's scan results and that they show things are going in the right direction before the next chemo sessions. And I do hope your aching legs will be able to cope with your w/e family visitors. It is this w/e that they are coming is it not?

Helena - please be careful when you take Zena along the top - it scares me to think of wind and edges... hope you manage the van yourself tomorrow as well.

brenda - glad to hear that Tyto is gradually getting better.

Bev - enjoy your evening at the pub with your sister and BIL. 27 years is a goodly time - two days ago I celebrated 29 years since I came here and that seems a lifetime ago!

Sounds like your w/e will be fun with the regatta and all that comes with it!

Everyone - I hope you have a good day and a good w/e to look forward to!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2014, 07:16 AM
Morning all

Nice morning here, at least it's dry if not sunny.

Hope you all have a lovely day today.

I'm off to work, got an appointment with Davie's paediatrician with him this morning but not till 11.30 so going to be leaving work for a while. Hopefully it won't take long.

Work, well with the Primary 1's today all day. The one thing I am finding about working in the school is that the days are flying in! It's amazing how fast the day goes when you are having fun
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2014, 07:34 AM
Thanks Malka. Actually had a play with toy over our green this morning with him, so must be getting better. Love looking at where everyone hails from. Especially if I have been there on holiday. eg:Inverness, actually it was Foyers Falls, Wiveliscombe nr. Taunton Somerset. Moreton in Dorset and Ryde IOW. Oh and Sway in the New Forest. Sun shining here now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2014, 07:39 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Lynn, I do wish Gill well with her results. Poor lass has been through so much.

Helena, Good luck with doing one of your vans yourself tomorrow, hope the hand holds up!

Norma, hope you have an uneventful day. No problems.

Brenda, pleased to hear Tyto is on the mend.

Bev. Enjoy your evening tonight, and over the weekend, sounds like fun!

Malka, I hope Pereg is keeping well.

Lore, hope your appointment with Davie's paediatrician goes well. I am so glad you are enjoying your new position in the primary school.

Looks like it may be a better day today and I should be able to get Amber out with blue for a good run today. That will help her weight! I wish the pavements were in a better condition around here, they are atrocious!

Have a good day all, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2014, 07:41 AM

Lynn my fingers are firmly crossed for Gill. I hope she gets some positive news
Helena enjoy your walk, it is windy here too and a bit wet, so take care that the ground isn't slippery.
Good morning Norma I hope that what ever the day throws at you will be tolerable
Brenda I hope you over the BT stress.
Morning MM hope you enjoy the band tonight. It's our wedding anniversary this weekend too, 46 years,
Good morning Lore, have a good day.

We are going out to lunch today to celebrate our anniversary, just the two of us. So that will be nice
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »