register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2014, 06:34 PM
Wasn't wearing the latex gloves when I was painting Helena, was wearing cotton gardening gloves and I really thought that it was because I'd left the gloves outside and got ants in them, though it could be that I suppose as they secrete some sort of venom don't they I am now wearing latex gloves to clean yard and kennels because I daren't put jeyes fluid on myself, just in case. Am also wondering if its got something to do with changing to the Fairy anti bac washing up liquid because Asda don't seem to do their's anymore. I've been using the Fairy one a few months now and I have felt a bit itchy with it to be honest, but put it to the back of my mind.
May look around for something else, I would rather use the anti bac one though with having 4 girlies, wash their dishes in it, and when I've got babies I put it in the mop bucket to keep the floors clean.
Clothes Shopping Again I suppose you've a few weeks to catch up on though. Have a lovely tea and an even better evening out. Where are you going, somewhere new.
LOl at the hairdressers, poor girls petrified of you
Forgot to say I took the car round the back this morning, (not a car or van in sight, very unusual) walking back round again I saw something on the pavement, another little fledgling, so said Hello You and picked him up and put him on a wall and he vanished into the hedge, thats the 2nd one in a couple of weeks, never ever happened to me before, maybe there's been a bumper crop this year eh
Talking of bumper crops Lynn, are they cutting near you by any chance, it could be that. Usually they have finished by now round here, and with the weather being so dry over the past few weeks I would have imagined they'll be done around your end, but could well be that if they are cutting.
Won't be spraying this time of year I wouldn't think.
Yeah Elaine, I too am wondering if Keshi is looking for Lurve, she better not find it, or she'll be in the home for Unwed Mothers. She's been a bit strange over the last couple of weeks, but I thought she'd come back to planet Earth, maybe not. Waiting for her results from BVA actually. She's had a decent prediction, but they mustn't have sat yet as the money's not gone out of my account, and I'm paranoid about it getting spent!!!! That Posh Lunch sounds lovely, you won't have to eat tonight now by the sounds of it.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Was having major technical difficulties ipad has decided not to charge on Leah's galaxy ( this thing is so slow couldn't remember my password for here...finally got there!!
Now I can catch up.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Evening Elaine sounds like a lovely lunch glad you enjoyed it.
Evening Emm.
June maybe there were gnats or mozzies about and they bit through the cotton they bite through my jeans here so wouldn't think a bit of cotton would stop them. Or like you say change in detergent.
Evening Eileen its a pain when you forget your password glad your with us now.

Dillon is now near the house under the gazebo he has been in and eaten his tea and had another half of an ab. He is now laying like a horse he hasn't laid like that since Tuesday. Did hear him have a bit of a snort only a short one so that's good. It will be interesting to see what happens when he see's Gorden I think the over excitement may set him off again.
Its all crops near us but a few miles either way they may well be cutting and of course things come in on the wind and it has been a bit breezy here since the weekend.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2014, 07:14 PM
I'm taking 2 hayfever tablets a day at the moment Lynn, I'm going to have to go out and buy some soon because I'm through my prescription almost. Eyes are a bit runny and sneezing a bit as well, so I think its definitely something like insects or pollen, dust etc because I'd be worse than Dillon if I wasn't doing all this wouldn't I!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Sounds like you would. Shall I send some of Dillon's meds up.
The vet said Dillon can have two piriton 3 times a day if he needs them. I shall be stocking up our pharmacy which is attached to the health centre do a numark hay fever tablet exactly the same as piriton but half the price.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2014, 07:29 PM
I've got Piriton but it does knock me out, so its there if it gets really bad.
Corrie Alert at 8.30
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2014, 08:19 PM
Missed it will catch it on catch up.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Hi everyone, I have found I have had to take more than the 1 hayfever tablet a day. I wasn't sure how much was actually hayfever or remains of the tramadol withdrawal but I have had lots of sneezing and coughing and the antihistamine does help!

Lynn
so sorry you are having so much trouble with Dillon it did cross my mind that he may have been susceptible to the zoflora etc that you put down to anti rat.

Amber has been a bit laid out the last few days but today she seems to have developed a hunger. I think her diet has gone out the window today.

Helena, I hope you and Dave enjoy the rest of your anniversary and have a great meal out on Saturday.
I am certainly feeling better, thank the Lord.

Elaine that will be lovely to have some more silkies hatch. Will you put them under the mum you have or do you actually put them through a warm light system to hatch them?

Malka, you poo poo it when we say we are concerned for your safety but understand that the warfare has stepped up out there so we are naturally concerned for you and Pereg. It is not surprising that Pereg has had another monster attack. Do hope you are both coping with the situation. God bless.

June, do hope you get to the bottom of your hands problem, sounds nasty. I have had a rash up my arms for the last few days but again I put it down to the tramadol withdrawal, do take care.

Must say Goodnight has it is passed my bed time.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Gosh everyone's allergies are really ramping up aren't they?! I really hope you all recover soon.

Malka, I am sorry to hear that you are having a bad day and that Pereg has had another Grand Mal. Poor you xx

I've had a busy day, ran my kit through to Dingwall, it's going down to Otterburn tomorrow. Then off to the bank to change my er...change that we have accumulated and put it into the account. After that collected Davie's prescription, he hasn't got enough tablets to make it through camp so I had to order more.

Tonight was cadets, we were just collecting luggage for going away on Saturday and playing games. One of which was hide and seek, which turned into something else. Two of the boys who were 'it' were looking in a field at the back of the detachment and found a great big Hilti industrial grinder and a generator under the bushes there. Suspicious much?! So had to call the police so they could collect the equipment and find out who it belonged to. Lads did really well speaking to the police.

One of the policemen was disappointed that we weren't in kit though He was ex-army so was really cool about speaking to the boys, even though we weren't in kit

Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow cause I will be having the last long lie I will get for two weeks. Got other stuff to do tomorrow as well.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Had visitors, was lovely Sat out at the patio even though it was chucking it down, Gazebo is great Detest this tablet still at least it has nexflix! OMG it is so slow Think my ipad has had it though Just down loaded 3 albums the other day
The Garth Brookes concert is back on though
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >