Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2014, 06:07 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

Morning everyone. and a big yawn again. Dillon same time as the night before wanted to go out through the night at 1.15 am till 2.30. I dozed on and off the sofa. He then came in and went upstairs then down I put the fan on but he didn't like the noise so turned it off and fell aslep on the sofa again and then woke up with a stiff neck went back to bed for 4 hours. So a bit tired again today.
Sun shining and very warm already I may not take Dillon out today but have fun and games in the garden instead .

Helena hope the finger is still quiet today.
Nippy Jen hope the hip is not so sore after resting yesterday.
Moyra hows the tiredness ? I hope you are managing to get a grip on it now.
All other poorlies hope you feel better soon furrie friends included in that too.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2014, 06:31 AM
Morning

I just got back with Loki - he fell over with a bit of a yelp and then sat refusing to get up but when he did he seemed fine.

Cycling to school today but just the one bag to carry.

Have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2014, 06:32 AM
Morning Linda. Hope Loki is ok maybe he had a twinge. Good that he is now seeming fine.

I must of missed something yesterday how many bags did you have then ?
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2014, 06:35 AM
Thanks Lynn - He seems find, he slipped turning while running on the wet grass.

I had the rucksack stuffed with school stuff on my back and a violin slung over my shoulder.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2014, 07:22 AM
Good morning everyone,

Lynn thanks for asking still suffering with the tiredness, this weather does not help but I do not think it is as bad as it was. I had some more Liver and onions last night, trouble is having liver twice a week is one thing but I must remember to have a Guinness on the days I do not have liver. I wish I could take those iron tablets but I just cannot. I stopped taking my statins and so far my legs have been much improved.

Have a good day everyone and don't get sunburnt, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2014, 07:53 AM
Morning Lynn and all.
Poor Dillon, mind you it was very hot last night. Hip is much better today thanks.
LS I hope Loki is alright and doesn't suffer any ill effects from the fall
Moyra glad that you are just a little better. If you want help with the Guinness give me a shout

Such a lovely sunny day here and what am I doing?......shopping
Think I will sit in the garden later though
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2014, 08:39 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone,

Lynn thanks for asking still suffering with the tiredness, this weather does not help but I do not think it is as bad as it was. I had some more Liver and onions last night, trouble is having liver twice a week is one thing but I must remember to have a Guinness on the days I do not have liver. I wish I could take those iron tablets but I just cannot. I stopped taking my statins and so far my legs have been much improved.

Have a good day everyone and don't get sunburnt, God bless.
wish you would tell the dr;there are alternatives.. dark green leafy will help too and are the total food for developing chicks.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2014, 08:46 AM
pouf.... good.... afternoon!

Using the quiet early hours for work. 30 jars filled; jam and marmalade. Coming to the weeks when I can be selling up to 60 jars a week thankfully so need to do the same or more tomorrow..

Wrist is shouting at me so I have retreated now to do small work like filling little lavender bags and labelling rosaries with what each is made of.

Glorious morning with a sweet breeze that keeps the midges away but does not quite defeat the bluebottles..Fly spray is great.

Lovely to have the door open and that the dogs are out safely.

I am well aware that the peace will be shattered up here within the next while for sileage cutting at the back. Last year it went on till 2 am.. someone told me that by their house they started at 5 am and stopped at 1 am.. Has to be done so..

Planning an away day Saturday though so maybe they will come that day.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning Lynn and all.
Poor Dillon, mind you it was very hot last night. Hip is much better today thanks.
LS I hope Loki is alright and doesn't suffer any ill effects from the fall
Moyra glad that you are just a little better. If you want help with the Guinness give me a shout

Such a lovely sunny day here and what am I doing?......shopping
Think I will sit in the garden later though
soak in the sunshine!

Hoping when I have rested after the jam session to do some more gardening later... need to stay off my feet and wrist a few hours..
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2014, 09:13 AM
Morning all...

Enjoy the bike ride to school, maybe the car might do a detour into a nice little village pub for a quick half, NippyJen, I just lurve homemade jam, used to help my mum with it and got to lick the spoon when she tested it for setting. Sorry you are having problems still Moyra, dont know what to say about getting more iron, maybe chew on a girder.... Hope all is well with everyone esle

A beautiful sunny morning here in the Fens, so I will be doing as much as I can outside. I have to do a dump run, do some housework, then I will find a good book and sit in the sun.

First, more tea is needed
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »