Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2013, 07:14 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

Morning all late this morning due to a lie-in.

Damp here this morning so it will probably be road walking with Dillon as the field which was slowly drying out will now be all soggy again. Road walking never tires him out like a few days in a row doing zoomies and meeting his friends.
Have to try to get that email done today to the home and the organisation which own it about getting mum the new mattress. Its coming together in my head.

June I hope you are feeling a little more optimistic today re: the pup in Germany. Glad you had a good training session with Ash last night and that it took your mind away from the other problem for a while.
Hopefully over the next few days you will receive more news that helps you know you have made the right decision.
Lorraine hope you are feeling better this morning I can sympathise with those cramps thankfully long gone for me now. You must try to have a relaxing weekend.
Helena I hope you have some more positive news about Dave's living arrangements soon.
Jenny I hope that shoulder is feeling better today.
Malka I hope you had a good night.
Have I missed anyone ? Sorry if I have.
To all those feeling under the weather hoping you feel better soon poorly pets included of course.
Oh dear nearly forgot good luck to Gerri and the Basenji's at Crufts and anyone else going going too.

Better pop off and get the kettle on and Gorden's lunch made. Catch up later.

Stay safe and have a good Thursday.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2013, 07:31 AM
Morning everyone,

Normally I'm on the train, but was up most of last night with cramps so staying home. Once I've phoned in I'm going back to bed for a while and trying to sleep.

Plan is to go to the bank, we are overdrawn so need to go put money in. After that study if I'm not knackered.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2013, 07:58 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning all late this morning due to a lie-in.

Damp here this morning so it will probably be road walking with Dillon as the field which was slowly drying out will now be all soggy again. Road walking never tires him out like a few days in a row doing zoomies and meeting his friends.
Have to try to get that email done today to the home and the organisation which own it about getting mum the new mattress. Its coming together in my head.

June I hope you are feeling a little more optimistic today re: the pup in Germany. Glad you had a good training session with Ash last night and that it took your mind away from the other problem for a while.
Hopefully over the next few days you will receive more news that helps you know you have made the right decision.
Lorraine hope you are feeling better this morning I can sympathise with those cramps thankfully long gone for me now. You must try to have a relaxing weekend.
Helena I hope you have some more positive news about Dave's living arrangements soon.
Jenny I hope that shoulder is feeling better today.
Malka I hope you had a good night.
Have I missed anyone ? Sorry if I have.
To all those feeling under the weather hoping you feel better soon poorly pets included of course.
Oh dear nearly forgot good luck to Gerri and the Basenji's at Crufts and anyone else going going too.

Better pop off and get the kettle on and Gorden's lunch made. Catch up later.

Stay safe and have a good Thursday.
Hi Morning all.Today is a bit dull,but still a brand new day.TW I expect you have woken up with purpose today,which is good.Lynn you also sound ready to take the world on,best of luck.To all those attending Crufts have a really good day,and to anyone I havent mentioned Have a good day keep the positive vibes going.Today is a rest day for me,as going to a hairdresser tomorrow,probably come home with a mohician or maybe Grace Jones,not sure.crystalgirl
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2013, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning everyone,

Normally I'm on the train, but was up most of last night with cramps so staying home. Once I've phoned in I'm going back to bed for a while and trying to sleep.

Plan is to go to the bank, we are overdrawn so need to go put money in. After that study if I'm not knackered.
Hi Lore Have you ever tried Acu-puncture,it really helps,because I suffer terribly from pain and cramps in my feet,if it was on NHS I would have it every fortnight.Even the vets use it now.crystalgirl
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2013, 08:28 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

Wet and dull here, typical English weather.

I like Crystal's 'Brand New Day' comment

Lynn I hope you get the mattress sorted for you Mum. I do think it is totally unreasonable that 'she' is expected to pay for it.

June - Thanks for your explanatory post last night. I think we have both been talking at crossed wires. I certainly never meant let your dog go back to the 'owners' who dumped him at the rescue. I was only commenting on the fact that wouldn't it have been an ideal result if the lady with the two Utonagans who lives in Germany had wanted to take on your dog ........ her breeder had wanted to take him on. I hope you managed to get some sleep and feel less desperate and helpless today. I'm sure now that the kennels know you are on board and there for support that this will have a happy ending.

I do hope any poorly members or dogs are feeling better today. Off to walk the dogs before I wash my hair ....or I could just take some shampoo out with meas its raining really heavily now.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Morning lynn and all,

The rain they forecast hasn't materialised yet, so got a dry walk with Lily and have been to tesco to get a few bits.

I am now tuned in to a horse site I go on that has live cams and sound as a mare is looking like she is in early labour so could give birth any time. So I will say have a good day everyone and I hope you and all doglets are well.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Good morning fellow members cold and pouring with rain here.

I am not feeling at my best today so I am not going to do the weekly shop, will potter around doing jobs at home instead .

Enjoy your day everyone..
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2013, 08:59 AM
Morning all

Raining here this morning.

Have to pop to the chemist and ring the insurance for a claim form.
Just the usual today.

Have a good day all x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2013, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning everyone,

Morning Lorraine glad you are going to be taking it easy at some point today. Hope you feel better soon.

Originally Posted by crystalgirl View Post
Hi Morning all.Today is a bit dull,but still a brand new day.TW I expect you have woken up with purpose today,which is good.Lynn you also sound ready to take the world on,best of luck.To all those attending Crufts have a really good day,and to anyone I havent mentioned Have a good day keep the positive vibes going.Today is a rest day for me,as going to a hairdresser tomorrow,probably come home with a mohician or maybe Grace Jones,not sure.crystalgirl
Morning CG not really feeling like taking on the world especially other peoples problems but no choice really.

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

Wet and dull here, typical English weather.

I like Crystal's 'Brand New Day' comment

Lynn I hope you get the mattress sorted for you Mum. I do think it is totally unreasonable that 'she' is expected to pay for it.

June - Thanks for your explanatory post last night. I think we have both been talking at crossed wires. I certainly never meant let your dog go back to the 'owners' who dumped him at the rescue. I was only commenting on the fact that wouldn't it have been an ideal result if the lady with the two Utonagans who lives in Germany had wanted to take on your dog ........ her breeder had wanted to take him on. I hope you managed to get some sleep and feel less desperate and helpless today. I'm sure now that the kennels know you are on board and there for support that this will have a happy ending.

I do hope any poorly members or dogs are feeling better today. Off to walk the dogs before I wash my hair ....or I could just take some shampoo out with meas its raining really heavily now.
Morning Jenny grey and damp here too.
Rain water is meant to be good for the hair nice and soft. Might be a bit messy though but you could include the dogs too.
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning lynn and all,

The rain they forecast hasn't materialised yet, so got a dry walk with Lily and have been to tesco to get a few bits.

I am now tuned in to a horse site I go on that has live cams and sound as a mare is looking like she is in early labour so could give birth any time. So I will say have a good day everyone and I hope you and all doglets are well.
Morning Be v you are up and about early. Enjoy the horse watching.
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Good morning fellow members cold and pouring with rain here.

I am not feeling at my best today so I am not going to do the weekly shop, will potter around doing jobs at home instead .

Enjoy your day everyone..
Morning Mini sorry to hear you are still feeling unwell. I do hope you start to feel better soon.

Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Morning all

Raining here this morning.

Have to pop to the chemist and ring the insurance for a claim form.
Just the usual today.

Have a good day all x
Morning Sal good luck with all your jobs for the day.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Morning Mini sorry to hear you are still feeling unwell. I do hope you start to feel better soon.
Thank you Lynn my Dad always said 'look for the silver lining' and a week of living on porridge should kick start the return to my sensible eating small amounts to lose a few pounds
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »