Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hello
Just wanted to check if LS got to hug Larry Miller Mustn't have done or she would have mentioned it!
Afternoon Eileen.

He's playing at Cambridge Rock Festival later in the year ...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Afternoon Eileen.

He's playing at Cambridge Rock Festival later in the year ...
Are you going to see him?
Heading out to collect Leah from her friend's.Will find out when I get back but I'm guessing....YES!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Dave's returned home, armed with a new tablet, hmmmm, never said he was going into Currys, I might have gone with him.
Which one did he get I have been mulling over the thought of getting one, one part of me says I should be 'with it' and 'everyones getting 'em' but the other part says why when we get no signal here and amazingly there's no indoor signal where we are in Suffolk either so what's the point

Still would like to know what Dave decided to get and how I wish they had been invented 20 years ago when I was constantly on the move, living in hotels, and finding it very frustrating keeping in touch.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 05:15 PM
I can't believe all this talk about horrible weather, cos it's still gloriously sunny darn sarf, as it has been all day, and I'm going to be in for a glorious sunset over the road tonight, might even take a pic for you if it's that good

June, one minute there you are talking to them all at training about your rib, telling them how good you're being by not risking falling over blah, blah, blah, then you get home having lugged 3 bin liners of bones around, then sorting out clothes and lifting heavy bags of them Sometimes June, I worry about your sanity I bet you miss your training I know how much you love it, I remember the days of Lona and Cariad going through it all and walks with their backpacks on, maybe it was the walk back home?

Linda, glad Carys finally decided what was best to wear for you there, and that it didn't take ALL day. By the way, have you hugged anyone lately???? Zena doesn't mind her ears messed with normally, in fact, she loves having them cleaned, but when one hurts, it's a different matter, and I do hate hearing her scream out in pain Makes me feel awful.

Lynn, I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing some pics of your lovely big garden, cos all we've ever seen is the ones on the details before you bought it. Please try and take some when you've done all the clearing up.....or rather, Gorden has done it lol! You had the right idea there Lynn, much better idea doing a bit of baking than digging

Hi Moyra, Malka, and Eileen. Jen, hope your lunch went well and they left you some of that chocklit cake, or did Kyla eat it all???

Fencing chap came round, and he seems to know his stuff Dave says, plus he seems a bit too cheap which is even better. He's coming next Saturday to spike 3 posts, and he's going to move my big tree with blue flowers (ceanothus) cos it's fallen off the fence in the gales and is hanging over the lawn. He says there's a nice spot for it on another flower bed. When we first moved here, it was sculptured into a lovely ball, but I couldn't keep that up, it's now gone big and wild He said, it's almost fallen out at the root anyway, so won't take much shifting. He looks the part too, looks like a digger, he's built like a brickhouse

Overslept on nanny nap today, dreaming away I was, now I won't sleep tonight.

Might ring a friend now cos she rang me the other morning when Dave was here and I never did ring her back.

Dave's gone all quiet and moody and miserable again, roll on Monday

That's it for me then, enjoy your evening, Hi to Sally for when you pop in later. I'm winning with the ears, hope you're winning with those paws today.

Enjoy your evening everyone, I'll probably be away from the puter tonight but back on in the morning.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Which one did he get I have been mulling over the thought of getting one, one part of me says I should be 'with it' and 'everyones getting 'em' but the other part says why when we get no signal here and amazingly there's no indoor signal where we are in Suffolk either so what's the point

Still would like to know what Dave decided to get and how I wish they had been invented 20 years ago when I was constantly on the move, living in hotels, and finding it very frustrating keeping in touch.
He just said he got the Samsung Galaxy 3 if that means anything H? He didn't see the point in going for the 10" at £450 cos the screen on this is big enough for him, plus it's more versatile, bit like a big phone? He wanted it for when he's in the caravan and all he does is surf the net in the evenings, he's got his laptop here for doing stuff and the puter at work, hence the reason he *needed* this I think I might need one too
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Good job HELENA,both my girls have Samsung Galaxy's I love my iPad,but then I don't have an iPhone and they both do Youngest still needs her laptop for school work though
Fancy some wheaten bread,cheese,jam and a coffee.Just had soup for dinner,am wasting away
Mum called round with the baby,he's so gorgeous..8weeks old now Defo couldn't go back to all that though..their lovely for an hour or so
Right....Food!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2014, 05:53 PM
I know Helena, I know, I'm sick of myself now, fed up of not being able to do what I am used to doing, fed up of having to buy coal and wood when there is a totally free supply less than 10 minutes away (well of wood anyway)
there's a roller shutter that I daren't even think about using to get in the place, then there'll be a box of waste for me to smash up, daren't even think about that either
I used to take the girls up to the market with their backpacks on to do my shopping. Market's dwindled to next to nothing nowadays, which is a big shame, plus I got sick and tired of being stopped and told how cruel I was.... girls still have backpacks on to go down the river because I take a mat to put on my rock to sit on and they have all their toys in them as well as a grooming rake. No going down the river at the moment though.
Now Keshi is a bit older I can start walking her and Mabs further than I have been doing, just need this rib to stop hurting.
I'm annoying myself now, probably why I slung a load of clothes out
Who would have thought leaning over a door would have had such a long term effect on my life. Would have been easier to open the door and re-mop the floor after babies had charged in and I had evicted them back out again!!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 07:18 PM
I might do Eileen. The crowd would be big enough so he wouldn't see me and think I'm stalking him. Mind you I'm flattering myself to think I'm that memorable.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Ooooo Lynne any chance of a copy of the recipe for that fruit loaf? Sounds good
LS have you ever hugged Larry Miller? I'm afraid I have never heard of him I bet he will be looking for you in Cambridge!!

I still haven't heard how my neighbour is. He is an extremely stubborn man, won't have help of any sort. Everyone tries, he is filthy dirty and stinks but he won't accept any help.
I think this could be the best thing that could happen to him because hopefully the hospital will get him sorted.
I think it shook hubby up a bit, he doesn't like blood at the best of times
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I might do Eileen. The crowd would be big enough so he wouldn't see me and think I'm stalking him. Mind you I'm flattering myself to think I'm that memorable.
I bet he'll remember you
Youngest has been to see Derek Ryan 4 times..last time he came over and said "Hi Leah" and had a little chat,she almost passed out!! Did you get any pics?
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >