Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2014, 07:16 AM
Morning all
Thumb by went off to work 4.15 this morning, he us meant to be on afters but because of football he changed his week.
I'm childminding this morning, and then taking Rosie out before I go to work at Sainsbury's. Beautiful morning aswell, said on weather going to be nice all week. Hopefully their right
See ya later
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-06-2014, 07:17 AM
Morning all
Left the empty water containers outside last night so surfaced to find the full ones - much better than being woken early and then having problems with the guys being scared of Da Booga when they bring them in, as I can always get someone to bring them in.

Have had a telephone phone call from Bayer importers and they want full details to pass on to Bayer in the US. Said they will refund for the collar and Bayer might agree to pay for my computer specs but I am not holding my breath waiting!

Lynn - I hope the windbreaks keep Dillon in and that the new fencing will be up as soon as possible.

Glad the Holy Communion went off well Linda and hope Loki has been able to sleep this episode off.

That hand knitted blanket sounds lovely Rosebud - I am trying to imagine purple and jade together but my taste in colours is rather dull and bland.

And I managed to wash my hair to get the blood out! I do hope my scalp stops itching now as everytime I scratched I ended up with horrid dirty fingernails!

Hope everyone has a good day and that the sun shines on you all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-06-2014, 07:22 AM
Morning Mandy not nice when good weather and you have to work. Fingers crossed it is nice all week and you get to enjoy some of it.
Morning Malka.

Fence at the bottom down. Dillon stood barking at the wind break a few minutes ago he heard Beth or Paul take the children to school and he likes to wait by the gate to see them when they come back, they don't always stop to talk to him but he lives in hopes this dog. Anyway he can't today or for the next few days.
He is now sleeping up the top by the conservatory and we shall be off for a stroll in while.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2014, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Mandy not nice when good weather and you have to work. Fingers crossed it is nice all week and you get to enjoy some of it.
Morning Malka.

Fence at the bottom down. Dillon stood barking at the wind break a few minutes ago he heard Beth or Paul take the children to school and he likes to wait by the gate to see them when they come back, they don't always stop to talk to him but he lives in hopes this dog. Anyway he can't today or for the next few days.
He is now sleeping up the top by the conservatory and we shall be off for a stroll in while.
Aww poor Dillon, well he will be able to look out again very soon, I'd love to see him every morning
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2014, 08:06 AM
well. collie was simply antsie to get outside. She was semi feral as a youngster and is reverting so that is grand. She is sleeping in the big shed on sawdust, which she loves.

all is peaceful on the mountain...

Suddenly remembered some beadwork I had sold and not replaced so that is done now and next is the jam labelling. The forecast for tomorrow is great so the coaches will be out in force hopefully.. will move up to three cases instead of two!

back later!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Morning all
Left the empty water containers outside last night so surfaced to find the full ones - much better than being woken early and then having problems with the guys being scared of Da Booga when they bring them in, as I can always get someone to bring them in.

Have had a telephone phone call from Bayer importers and they want full details to pass on to Bayer in the US. Said they will refund for the collar and Bayer might agree to pay for my computer specs but I am not holding my breath waiting!

Lynn - I hope the windbreaks keep Dillon in and that the new fencing will be up as soon as possible.

Glad the Holy Communion went off well Linda and hope Loki has been able to sleep this episode off.

That hand knitted blanket sounds lovely Rosebud - I am trying to imagine purple and jade together but my taste in colours is rather dull and bland.

And I managed to wash my hair to get the blood out! I do hope my scalp stops itching now as everytime I scratched I ended up with horrid dirty fingernails!

Hope everyone has a good day and that the sun shines on you all.

deep rich shades not garish....may become a floor rug along with others i have knitted...
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2014, 08:18 AM
Hi all.
Lynn I think you should take some pics of the windbreaks Poor Gorden having to leave so early hope he has a good journey. Have a good chat to the neighbourhood watch type lady. She might be able to help with noise nuisance. Our local rep is very good at settling problems.
Bev hope you have a good day at work
Morning Helena Lol at you, Dave and Dunelms. Can never drive past without thinking of you! Good luck to Dave on Friday, with or without tie
Morning Rose, fingerless gloves in this weather seems unbelievable!
Morning Mandy childminding and working....you've got more stamina than me
Morning Malka

Housework now, life is so boring Speak later x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-06-2014, 08:40 AM
Morning Nippy Jen yes I shall be picking her brains.
It is very muggy out. Just had a walk with Dillon and we are both pooped and over heated.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2014, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Nippy Jen yes I shall be picking her brains.
It is very muggy out. Just had a walk with Dillon and we are both pooped and over heated.
i have just been looking on zooplus as they have a sale on and i saw this
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/d...ing_pad/280452
and thought of dillon, we have the ones that you fill with water but Dillon being a big lad would probably need about 4 of those Lol. i have ordered another juliusk9 harness off zooplus as they are the cheapest at the moment and pup walks so well in it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Morning Griff. I had one for my last Bernese he wouldn't use it. He also thought the paddling pool was a large drinking bowl. I am getting a pool for Dillon at some point will be interesting to see if he thinks the same as Ollie did.
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »