Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 07:28 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Monday

Good morning all Dogsey peops

Here it is again, soon comes round doesn't it It'll be summer before we know it at this rate!

I actually slept like a log last night until 6 am when I heard Dave up and about, but 6 am is much better than 3 am. He said he didn't have those pains last night, but whether that's cos he's doped up to the eyeballs with Ibuprofen and paracetamol who knows. It might be very hard to get him to an osteopath today now, but I'll do me best.

Nothing else planned for a change here. I did all the ironing yesterday, don't need any food or anything else, so I might take a trip up the A21 and visit a big garden centre up there and see if I can get a cheap parasol for the van, cos those last guests broke it when they left it up in that blizzard

No snow, rain or wind here, but no sunshine either, so a drab old day, and did I hear on the forecast last night that there's more snow for next week-end....I think I did

Hope everyone is ok, and sorry I can't catch up on last night but it did go on a bit and I'd be here all morning. Enjoy your day and don't work too hard if you're off to work.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 07:36 AM
Morning H and all,

Glad to hear Dave is feeling better this morning H.
Thick fog here at the moment, but looks like the sun is trying to come through now, I couldn't see 100yrds in front of me when I walked lily this morning.
While I was out I saw an advert in our local shop window. There is a trainee hypnotherapist looking for people to practice on and help relieve their stress free of charge. I have taken the number as I am very tempted. Just hope she is trained well enough to bring me out of it again .

Another busy day here. I am out helping people this morning and then work this afternoon.

Hope you all have a good day whatever you are planning.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Morning Helena. Glad to hear Dave is feeling a bit better lets hope its not all the Ibuprofen and Paracetomol.
Well what a change in the weather sun is shining cold but can't believe it after the dark grey wet day yesterday.
Enjoy your day at the garden centre you might get a bargain with the parasol due to it being out of season. lets hope so anyway.
More titivating here and some shopping to do. I think the house we were after has gone but can't see any picture of it with STC it seems to of just disappeared maybe they changed their mind and took it off the market.
Oh well plenty more to think about got to get an offer on ours first anyway before we can start seriously looking.

I went off to bed quite early last night all this exertion is doing me in.

I hope everyone is feeling well today and have a safe Monday.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 07:42 AM
Morning Helena,morning all

Frosty here but sunny this morning,

Not up to much today apart from the usual

Glad Dave is feeling better,

Have a good day all x
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Good morning Helena and fellow members,

I woke the dogs up again this morning, not them waking me up. I just wish I knew why.

I'm really pleased your household slept better last night Hopefully you'll get Dave to see an osteopath, but if not he can't be that bad ..... If I'd known you were into ironing mode yesterday I'd have expressed mine down to you

Very icy here this morning and quite misty - what a spring we are all enjoying

Taking my dogs over to the groomers for 9 this morning but still not sure how much coat to have taken off them If spring had arrived I'd have them taken down to 2" but not sure it would be fair, so it looks like I'll have to take then again in a month or so

I hope everyone has a good day and that any poorly dogs or people are feeling better. See you later.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 07:53 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning H and all,

Glad to hear Dave is feeling better this morning H.
Thick fog here at the moment, but looks like the sun is trying to come through now, I couldn't see 100yrds in front of me when I walked lily this morning.
While I was out I saw an advert in our local shop window. There is a trainee hypnotherapist looking for people to practice on and help relieve their stress free of charge. I have taken the number as I am very tempted. Just hope she is trained well enough to bring me out of it again .

Another busy day here. I am out helping people this morning and then work this afternoon.

Hope you all have a good day whatever you are planning.
Morning Bev Lol at you and the hypno, too risky!!!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Helena. Glad to hear Dave is feeling a bit better lets hope its not all the Ibuprofen and Paracetomol.
Well what a change in the weather sun is shining cold but can't believe it after the dark grey wet day yesterday.
Enjoy your day at the garden centre you might get a bargain with the parasol due to it being out of season. lets hope so anyway.
More titivating here and some shopping to do. I think the house we were after has gone but can't see any picture of it with STC it seems to of just disappeared maybe they changed their mind and took it off the market.
Oh well plenty more to think about got to get an offer on ours first anyway before we can start seriously looking.

I went off to bed quite early last night all this exertion is doing me in.

I hope everyone is feeling well today and have a safe Monday.
Morning Lynn, shame about that house, but there'll be others and lots of them I hope. Carry on with the good work then. I know the feeling about all that exersion

Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Morning Helena,morning all

Frosty here but sunny this morning,

Not up to much today apart from the usual

Glad Dave is feeling better,

Have a good day all x
Morning Sal, another busy day for you then if it's just "the usual"

Off down the beach with Zena now, catch you all later.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Morning Helena Morning All
A right soggy day here as its rained most of the night
Glad Daves back problems a little better ,he'll still have to be carefully though
Hope you find a nice parasols for the van
Not a lot planned here dog walks that's about it , nipping into town for that new lamp
Hope all sick and ailing peeps and doglets get better soon ,
Have a good day one and all
Take care stay safe
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Good morning. Very cold out there but at least the sun is shining. Have a good day all.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-03-2013, 08:34 AM

[I frequently wonder if my silly emoticons work or whether only I can see them...]

Semi good sleep with just one wake-up for the Monster and then another hour after her gob accepting her morning pill. To be honest I do not remember giving her that but sure enough I had as it was missing from today's box, and her SAMe was sitting on the sink unit ready to give her once I had finally surfaces.

Neghbour has just been in with a note saying a package needs collecting - looks like Meri has done her usual and kept it until she can be bothered to bring it over.

Hadda word with neighbour about her dodgy door lock and she said she would get someone to sort it. Does not need sorting, just a bit of oil squirted in the lock but would she listen? Think I will go in and do some squirty squirty and see what happens.

Have a good day everyone.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Morning all, hope Daves back is better today, your optimistic H, buying a sun parasol have a good shop. good luck at the groomers jenny, don't scalp them

Glad everyone is Ok today, the sun is shining, but cold, so have a good one folks xx
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »