random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
What are your instincts telling you?
They is telling me run off with you Em

In the long run, or over the picture?

In the long run, my gut feeling is saying to stick with it and ride it out, it will be worth it in a few years, like a fine wine. (Long as it's not a whisky cuz that's a bit too long )

Over the pic, I said in the OP I was sure it was innocent I was just a bit, erm, to see a strange lass I knew no hide nor hair of sitting on there like it was a free ride. Not something i'd have done as i'd have considered his feelings and I was a bit gutted he never considered mine, but he's clueless about stuff like that, totally and absolutely.

Eeeee, he's not all THAT bad ya know.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 05:31 PM
i think the pics are ok, the girls are nuthin special, just snaps of a night out, even though girl no3 is snuggling up, her body language (arms etc) scream uncomfy!

My oh is a flirt & has cheating history (not with me) .....but then ditto for me!

You just got to go with the flow sometimes!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
They is telling me run off with you Em

In the long run, or over the picture?

In the long run, my gut feeling is saying to stick with it and ride it out, it will be worth it in a few years, like a fine wine. (Long as it's not a whisky cuz that's a bit too long )

Over the pic, I said in the OP I was sure it was innocent I was just a bit, erm, to see a strange lass I knew no hide nor hair of sitting on there like it was a free ride. Not something i'd have done as i'd have considered his feelings and I was a bit gutted he never considered mine, but he's clueless about stuff like that, totally and absolutely.

Eeeee, he's not all THAT bad ya know.
Whit Whooo, off we go

Then, as far as I'm concerned the pics are harmless. You seem to have a very good understanding of him and I don't think there is anything to it mate xx
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 11:00 PM
I haven't seen the pics but it doesn't sound like there's anything to worry about. If it was my hubby it wouldn't boher me at all. I trust him implicitly. If it really is bothering you though I would talk to him about it and tell him how you feel....calmly!!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6