Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
It's just not a one off occurrence, said girls who he txts when we are in bed, wonder if they are the same ones sitting on he's knee.

Sometimes I just want to be gay
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Kel. sorry that is so ''Im 18, nearly 19'''.....going on 15

Find a good hun to much IMO boy stuff, tell him to come back when he's grown up.

Your a stunning girl..........what gives hun,you could do better.
budskipup
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-04-2010, 11:44 AM
make sure both your phones are switched off when you're in bed ( passion killers ) , the photos look innocent to me , he's got friends that he knew before you , uni friends boys and girls are close ( going into the big bad world on their own ) .He looks very young is he 18 ? I've got three lads ,older now , but I know when they were in their late teens they had friends that were girls and were treated as one of the lads . Just laugh it off a photo at a party just isn't worth the bother of getting upset about , and if you start questioning everything he might get frightened off
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by AmyH-Cornwall View Post
OMG that would drive me insane!!

Does he show u the texts though? Is he ever secretive with his phone?

Trust is really hard in a relationship, do u feel like u do trust him??
Yeh it does, I pulled him up about it and it hasn't happened since. I do trust him and I know he wouldn't do anything to jeopardise it, he just doesn't know when he is.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Oh Kel, this guy is showing total disrespect for you if he is texting other girls while in bed with you. Have you ever told him how that makes you feel? I honestly think after going on this holiday to Sark without you and another planned with a girl friend he is beginning to find his wings and you don't seem to be included in his plans that much. He really is taken the p*ss in my opinion and I really don't want to see you get hurt babes. x x x
Thanks you, I know, I don't want to get hurt either.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Personally , after looking at the photos...NONE of them would give me concern... justa bunch of youngsters (friends) having fun.

BUT the fact is its upsetting you, he knows you are upset, and sadly does not seem to have the maturity to see it as a problem.

Texting girls while you are in bed, is something else I woudl be concerned about...not the fact he has girlfriends and wants to speak to them, but its showing his immaturity to be honest,

Kel, sorry, but the more you write the more its evident this boy is a typical 18/19 yr old, and he is going to want to do what the res of his friends his age are doing.

Its been said before, you have to ask yourself if you can deal with his behaviour, if you are getting jealous and upset, then is it really worth it..because I cant see him giving up his friends or wanting to be excluded from his mates.
Most of his friends are away at uni Jackie, what he says he wants and what he actually wants I don't think he can distinguish between so how am I meant to? (I think he expects me to be able to). This party was not a reg occurrence, it was because it was half term and everyone was home from uni. The only pals his age that he sees regularly are the lads in his band.

His other mates are all quite a bit older than him and even older than me, he doesn't really get on so well with people his own age and he doesn't feel as comfortable with them (his words) because in some ways he is a lot more mature (apart from the ones he's grown up with evidentially). He didn't stay at the party very long because he'd rather be here with me (his words again) and he did come home quite early from it, I was surprised. He doesn't want to go out drinking all the time, or pubbing and clubbing (even I haven't grown out of THAT! LOL!) he doesn't like drinking, he doesn't want a string of girls, he's too sensitive, he wants an adult life style (not because of me, he wanted this before we were anything...) but at the end of the day, he's still the age he is and sometimes he acts like it, sometimes he doesn't, sometimes he acts younger.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Kel. sorry that is so ''Im 18, nearly 19'''.....going on 15

Find a good hun to much IMO boy stuff, tell him to come back when he's grown up.

Your a stunning girl..........what gives hun,you could do better.
I luffs him that's what
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by budskipup View Post
make sure both your phones are switched off when you're in bed ( passion killers ) , the photos look innocent to me , he's got friends that he knew before you , uni friends boys and girls are close ( going into the big bad world on their own ) .He looks very young is he 18 ? I've got three lads ,older now , but I know when they were in their late teens they had friends that were girls and were treated as one of the lads . Just laugh it off a photo at a party just isn't worth the bother of getting upset about , and if you start questioning everything he might get frightened off
Thank you, he's 19 in 2 months, he doesn't take a good photo, he looks older in RL I swear, lol.

Oh, he won't get frightened off.....

I might though

And he never went off into the big wide world, he stayed home with his mum...
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Yeh it does, I pulled him up about it and it hasn't happened since. I do trust him and I know he wouldn't do anything to jeopardise it, he just doesn't know when he is.
If u trust him that is great! I always thinks trust is one of the hardest things to keep in a relationship!

It sounds like he just needs a few lessons on how us girls feel about things - and lets face it that will take years! hehe! My OH still does things that annoy me from time to time!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by AmyH-Cornwall View Post
If u trust him that is great! I always thinks trust is one of the hardest things to keep in a relationship!

It sounds like he just needs a few lessons on how us girls feel about things - and lets face it that will take years! hehe! My OH still does things that annoy me from time to time!
I trust him as much as I will ever trust any man. No I do trust him, prob more than I have ever trusted a guy, in respects to cheating e.t.c (and I have been cheated on a number of times). That's not the prob.

The actual things he does are not the prob really. It's the fact he is so clueless about how it might make me feel, but then how many men would know? I know I shouldn't compare him to my ex, but my ex would NEVER have done these things, my ex just had huge commitment issues and that is the sole reason we broke up, Dan doesn't, quite the opposite...

0800 nunnery for me
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 04:20 PM
What are your instincts telling you?
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >