Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2015, 07:48 AM

Daily Thread (Sunday)

Good morning all,

Oh I do hope for a better day today, its getting darker and darker every morning and earlier every afternoon. Roll on get Christmas over and done with and then perhaps the days will start to draw out again. Sounds like Amber is nearly ready for the off. Before long at this rate it will be dark when I take her out.

Griff, hope you feel better today. Lynn hope you resolve your problem of the Christmas trees. I may put mine up today after I have attacked all the cobwebs around the ceilings. Norma hope Desmond has quietened down a bit now.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry but above all safe and well. God bless all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2015, 08:38 AM
Good morning Moyra good morning Dogsey.
Horrible here but it is dry, just dark and oh so windy.
We were going to do the decs today but Brians knee is swollen and painful ( gout) so I think they are staying in the loft
Hope you are all well x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2015, 08:42 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Good luck with the cobwebs Moyra I have some too trouble is I rarely see them as I do not walk around with my head up in the air often it gives me a crick in the neck. Like you its occasions when something like Christmas comes along I see them.
Well its still windy not as bad as yesterday I think, but looking very dark and grey. Bet we get some rain today with the strong breeze.
Moyra another two weeks till the 21st then the nights will start drawing out. Gorden has kept reminding me of this for the past 6 weeks.

griff you do sound under the weather I hope you can get something sorted today like June suggests maybe a walk in clinic if you have one.
June hope the back is easing.
LG hoping for a quieter day for you and the livestock on't moors.
Eileen glad you had a nice day yesterday you deserve it.
I am trying to dismantle the fireplace brick by brick and have it to you for Christmas. Have you got a space for it ? You can keep your arm though.
Hoping everyone else is well and all doglets too.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Jenny ask his doc to prescribe Colchicine 500Microgram tablets. If you can remember back I used to suffer terribly with gout in my feet and ankles. Since I have been taking a tablet a day I have had no trouble at all. It was my kidney consultant you recommended it to my doctor and I have been ever so grateful. There is nothing so painful as gout, not even childbirth!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Lynn get some glitter spray and spray the cobwebs, hey presto Christmas decoations
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Moyra he can't take it, it made him so ill
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Two weeks Lynn, thank the dear Lord for that. I guess though at 15minutes per week it is still going to be well gone 8 o'clock before it is light. Patience is a virtue, I am finding as I get older mine is growing less. I must get on with the cobweb cleaning, than God for my little Dyson that I can lift up around the ceilings.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Hoping Brian's knee gets better soon Nippy Jen.
Hadn't thought of that what a good idea. Added to list one can of glitter spray.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2015, 09:04 AM
Jenny, sorry Brian cannot take it, it certainly changed my life.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Good morning

Have fun getting the cobwebs down Moyra.

Happy tree hunting Lynn for your fireplace. Has Gorden found the visitors route yet?

Poor Brian gentle hugs for him and hope it soon settles down.

Hope you are feeling a little better today Griff, this has been going on too long.

Hope back is better today June.

Hope all those affected by the storm are ok and not suffered too much damage.

Very winy here and it started to drizzle whist out with Teazle. I think it is down hill for the rest of the day. Just planning on cooking lunch and some broccoli and cheese quiches and that will be done for the day

Have a good day and stay safe.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »