Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2013, 07:46 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread - Sunday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps on this Rememberance Sunday.

I hope all the terrified doglets have settled down after the night of fireworks, it sure was noisy around here, but thankfully, for once, I have a dog who isn't particularly bothered, but I do know what it's like to see your poor dog in a terrified state, and hopefully, that'll be the end of it until New Year now.

Had a nice lie in, and this morning we've decided to go up on the clifftops for a change as the woods are getting far too muddy and slippery.

A nice, quiet day planned here, Dave's going to do his books, and I shall be pottering about doing some little jobs I never seem to have the time for during the week when I'm rushing around.

Lynn, so pleased to see you back for a number of reasons, but mostly cos I missed you.

Kazz, I do hope you managed a good night with Bella and her fear of the fireworks.

June, Hope you got some sleep last night and that everything is ok at Fawlty Towers, I'm just off to visit your thread for a daily fix

Hope everyone is well along with the doglets, and enjoy your Sunday everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Morning everyone.
The sun is shining here in Norfolk but chilly and will most likely get rain by this afternoon. I think we brought the rain from Essex.

Not sure what we are doing today I know we need some logs and I need to get some supplies so we may take Dillon along for the ride and him and Gorden will wait in the car or I may go on my own decisions decisions.

It is Remembrance Sunday today so please remember all those who fought and lost their lives for our freedom today and for those who have in recent years done the same for other countries also those who have been badly injured.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2013, 07:56 AM
Morning Helena old habits die hard we posted at the same time.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2013, 07:57 AM
LOL!!! Morning Lynn no doubt we'll get stuck together then as per usual.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2013, 08:08 AM
Morning you two nutters
A lovely dry crisp day here (sounds like a cooking oil)
Had some bad news last night, family, I will come back later and off load on you
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2013, 08:15 AM
Morning Jenny sorry to hear you have had bad news.
We are waiting with (((hugs))).
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2013, 08:31 AM
Morning all

*Lest we forget*

Getting ready for the parade this morning, I'm actually quite nervous about this one for some reason. More so than Invergordon. Even had the dream of being late for the parade which was horrible.

So we step off at 10.30, then afterwards we go to the church for a service. After that we disperse. Me, I'm going to nip up and see Mum for a wee bit then relax for the afternoon...well..okay maybe study for a bit.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2013, 08:38 AM
Morning H and all,

A very quick one as I am constantly removing this from my keyboard so its hard to type.

A lazy day for me as I not feeling at all well my COPD playing up and making breathing hard. If it stays dry I will have to try and cut the grass though as its got so long.

Jenny sorry you have had some bad news.

Have a good day all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Wow Madmare, I wouldn't be able to do anything for laughing if that were on my keyboard all the time She is beautiful What a wee mischievious face
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

A beautiful cold and sunny morning here too .... my sort of weather ... I love it The firework do went off really well last night ONCE my OH and another neighbour managed to finally light the very damp bonfire with an awful lot of diesel and blow torches My eldest son also did a fire display which went down really well. The dogs were absolutely fine and were more than happy to go out in the garden around 8.30 for a pee in spite of fireworks going off all around We then went up to friends for shepherds pie and more drink. A lovely lie in this morning so a great start to the day.

Helena - So you're going up on the cliffs today, you lucky, lucky bunny .... I hope you have a great walk
Lynn - It was nice to see Dillon's little face again looking out of your avatar (I assume it is Dillon and not your last dog?) when I logged on this morning Maybe you and Gorden can enjoy a walk together today .... a really long once so you won't feel guilty if he doesn't get such long ones when its just you with him during the week
Lore - Good luck with the parade today.
Nippy - Sorry you've received some bad news
Bev - Little Lyla is sooooooooooo cute I hope your COPD settles down. Look after yourself.

Nothing much on today other than ironing, walking the dogs and cooking a roast which will probably be tonight rather than lunch time as we are still stuffed from the enormous serving of shepherds pie last night.

Have a lovely day and see you later.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »