Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-03-2016, 03:48 PM

avoid Kia cars

Don't ever buy a Kia car. I could make a list of all the problems we have had with this make and not just on one vehicle. Today Sues battery was flat after not using the Kia ceed car for a week and previously bad earth/body connection as wrong metal used. Ok the car and original battery are 7 years old so no problem there, the problem was getting a replacement battery like for like. Would you believe in the whole of the UK Kia don't stock one? true. The Kia garage offered one a different size and power output.
Apart from that she has has alloy wheels rusting- a radio that may/may not work.

My Sorento had warped discs after 800 miles, put into 4WD which would not work and the ABS warning light came on. This was due to rusted cabling under the car which went back 4 times to 2 different kia garages and still not fixed. being a 4WD car underneath should be well protected as it is built for off road use. Major engine part needed and shipped from Korea which took a couple of months as not stocked in UK.They could have flown it in by the next day.

This make must be about the worst I have ever had and that is quite a few. Oh and they don't honour their 7 year warranty either
Cheap cars made cheaply and terrible build after care service rubbish with replacement parts