Avoid at all cost!

What a dump and a right scam!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...et/7760237.stm

I feel sorry for the poor sibes, what dirty conditions to be kept in all day
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 03:05 PM
It s 5 mins up the road from me the tickets were £30 originally, I had a lucky escape I did think to myself not paying £30 EACH and that was £30 for my 6 year old to go to a market.
Wonder who owns the sibes?
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Welll if anyone wants to meet some sled dogs they can give me £30 and meet a couple.. will even give you a free go on the rig!..AND we have some snow..(no log cabins tho..although we do have a large metal shed??) and lots of animals..

Snake handling anyone?? Pony rides??? Wild Bengal cats???
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Welll if anyone wants to meet some sled dogs they can give me £30 and meet a couple.. will even give you a free go on the rig!..AND we have some snow..(no log cabins tho..although we do have a large metal shed??) and lots of animals..

Snake handling anyone?? Pony rides??? Wild Bengal cats???
I can do a petting zoo for little kids - £5 a time.... tame chickens, ducks and rabbits to handle
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
I can do a petting zoo for little kids - £5 a time.... tame chickens, ducks and rabbits to handle
trying to undercut me!! Next you will have furry coats on the dogs saying they are husky's

We could join forces??
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
trying to undercut me!! Next you will have furry coats on the dogs saying they are husky's

We could join forces??
OK I'll deal with small furries and reptiles and you can do dogs and pony rides...

You could hook the Boxers to your rig for "extreme dog racing" - they won't respond to any commands, can outrun a racing greyhound, and will both go in different directions - extreme enough???
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
OK I'll deal with small furries and reptiles and you can do dogs and pony rides...

You could hook the Boxers to your rig for "extreme dog racing" - they won't respond to any commands, can outrun a racing greyhound, and will both go in different directions - extreme enough???

Yeah we could charge extra for the rig rides with the boxers..it would be like a rollercoaster adrenaline ride..You never know whats coming next LOL..

I have to laugh at that 2nd link!! So funny.. someone is calling husky's wild and dangerous and that they could turn on kids and adults at any moment.. Given that its a baby forum.. its quite worrying this person has actually had a child!!..
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 07:14 PM
its been on the news tonight, i saw the pictures it looks terrible. and the owner was trying to justify how the dogs where kept by saying where they come from they are kept in bad conditions snow ect. tin huts.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 09:39 PM
poor dogs its just terrible
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 10:53 PM
I saw the conditions of the dogs on the bbc news website yesterday, it was appalling and I wondered when it would be mentioned on here.

As for the theme park, I did have a chuckle to myself at the gall of those people who thought they could get away with charging £30 for that.

It just reminded me of an episode of Father Ted when Funland comes to Craggy Island and they have attractions such as 'Goad the Angry Man', 'Cat on a Turntable' and the 'Tunnel of Goats'.

Such a shame for the children who must've been expecting so much better.