Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2011, 05:17 PM

Blocked Drains

Got back from walk with dogs at 4.30 and as I walked round back of house I noticed a rather unsavoury smell. Put dogs inside and lifted drain and despair drain blocked. Changed into old clothes and it took me an hour to clear using my trusty old drain roads then obviously had to put clothes in washing machine and then have a shower. I now have lovely disinfected, beautifully clean drains. Quite a good feeling
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2011, 05:54 PM
A lot of hard work, you must feel drained..............
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
A lot of hard work, you must feel drained..............
Oh ha ha - I am knackered as I have been to work this morning and then walked miles with the dogs at lunchtime and then another walk at 4.00, changed bed linen plus two dog duvets, mowed the lawn, cleaned most of the house and was in two minds to start cutting the hedge but then thought, stuff it
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
Oh ha ha - I am knackered as I have been to work this morning and then walked miles with the dogs at lunchtime and then another walk at 4.00, changed bed linen plus two dog duvets, mowed the lawn, cleaned most of the house and was in two minds to start cutting the hedge but then thought, stuff it
You've worn me out just thinking about your day there Sue!

Oh those drains, it's Dave's favourite pastime, but he hasn't had to do it at home for a while, but only last week, the loo at his garage got blocked. There he was out the back, drain rods in hand, poking about as yer do, it was all nice and clean........and then........ he see's this great big turd floating down there then the loo paper, and couldn't believe his eyes, that one of his employees had decided to use the loo when Dave was busy out the back clearing it!!!! I PMSL when he told me Talk about rubbing it in, coz it was the very same bloke who had blocked it up in the first place!!! Poor Dave
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
You've worn me out just thinking about your day there Sue!

Oh those drains, it's Dave's favourite pastime, but he hasn't had to do it at home for a while, but only last week, the loo at his garage got blocked. There he was out the back, drain rods in hand, poking about as yer do, it was all nice and clean........and then........ he see's this great big turd floating down there then the loo paper, and couldn't believe his eyes, that one of his employees had decided to use the loo when Dave was busy out the back clearing it!!!! I PMSL when he told me Talk about rubbing it in, coz it was the very same bloke who had blocked it up in the first place!!! Poor Dave
Oh noooooooooo
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2011, 06:23 PM
Poooooo!
What charming employees Dave has H

Hubby had to do ours last week, horrible job