Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LOL Harvey, they may eat me out of house and home but they do it blatantly and with a smile on their faces and never pretend to be doing otherwise
The nice thing about dogs is that you can laugh WITH them and they never sem to mind. Today I was lying on some freshly cut grass with Rianna, I picked up a handful and sprinkled it on her face, she replied with a huge 'burp' right at me, don't ever tell me that dogs don't know what fun is.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Are you home yet Harvey or still traveling ?
Now back in what is still 'home' for us Actually back on Sunday, poor little Rianna was so excited she threw up her evening dinner nice to be missed isn't it

I forget to mention that the one thing that place in Upwell has got is the river right in front of you, that's something not many of us have apart from our Jenny
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Many years ago when Mart spent his first Xmas there with them he phoned me from somewhere in the turrets of the house and just said 'I am living in a Vodka hell mum' lol!
I'm surprised it wasn't Slivovitch Now that really is a good substitute for petrol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I work very hard at not being my mother.
My brother is constantly telling me I am turning into my Dad even 'tho I also work hard at not being him
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2013, 08:38 PM
This is not 'making you feel guilty' if you don't GO there for Xmas. This is a sort of 'shame on the family' thing if you don't STAY IN THEIR HOUSE if you do go there!
That's it in a nutshell

Also we must never forget that up until the communists were kicked out (Early 90's ) it was very dangerous to stay in a hotel, foreigners would only be able to book into certain hotels and they always had the rooms bugged so the secret Police could listen to your discussions
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
the Jimster frequently lets me down
I remember you describing the Jimsters attitude to other dogs

Yes, that is not what we humans want, but a dogs view of the world is a framed in generations of behaviour that is in the genes.

Well that is what I told myself when Bara was being difficult.

I think what I really meant is that a dog will never desert you just because you don't live in a big house or have all the latest trendy gadgets.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Woo feel like I accomplished something. I got an intro done for my TMA. Rather a good one I think

Going to type up on Friday night and get more done over the weekend
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Have no clue what that is LORE,but you sound HAPPY..Good for you
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Monny couldn't BELIEVE UK Kids sometimes don't have to go to school when it's been snowing! She said 'we would have been able to stay home most of the winter every year in Poland if schools closed when it snowed!'
And she is absolutely right. But I can remember walking to school when there was snow on the roads, so why can't modern kids do it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Logging off now, goodnight to all
Page 11 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >