View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 10:44 AM
I don't know what that dog is on today - just took him over the field and he threw himself under the bridge into the stream, ignoring me telling him to come out!

I hope there is good news for Shadow - I saw your previous post of him yesterday and he is a lovely boy.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Just come off the phone to Dogs Trust, bless them they've moved mountains for him so he goes to a Utonagan home.
Really have to hope the steroids work, they are hopeful, but he may have to go back for the op if they don't because they are so damaged by the build up of wax and dirt
Going to get girls out now. My good deed for the day is done and I can relax about his future
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Hello everyone back from walking Dillon and doing some shopping which I now have to put away then hoover and dust. Rest of the day is my own.

I shouldn't Linda but I did at Loki's antics.
Good news about Shadow June, have they tried colloidal solver internally and gently wiping the ears too with it also coconut oil internally and to wipe the ears with.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Afternoon all, and I shall make this brief, cos yesterday lunchtime I typed a mega post and lost it!

Lynn, lovely to chat and laugh with you again yesterday for another 2 hours lol. Glad you had a nice walk today and that the sun came out. We've been bathing in sunshine since 7am, even sweated on my first walk it was so hot.

Nippy Jen, so sorry to hear you had a fall, but hope you're resting up and getting yourself right again you poor old sausage, glad it wasn't too severe.xxx

Well done Rosie!

Lol at Loki, he's such a character that boy of yours Linda. Talking of boys, hope the 2nd school drop off went well for Michael.

June, hope the car is home now all fixed for you? Won't be long if it isn't, so good luck with it.

Moyra, take care of yourself.

Been to the puter shop with my desktop and they think it might need a mother board what with my red desktop screen I've had going on for 6 months let alone the noise, so he's going to take a look and if it is, then he's going to put all my stuff into a box from it and then bin it. He told me not to buy an HP ever again and what is thislappy I'm typing on here???

He also understands how proper typists don't like the big space in front of the keyboard where the mouse is, but he says I can stick a proper keyboard on top of the keys and away I go, so I might buy myself a lappy. I know Dave has probably bought me the I-pad but that won't be enough for my business stuff I do, let alone allmy pics.

Well, done two massive walks with Zena, so she's nice and quiet and very happy and now cool having been in her pool after our 2nd walk.

Chicken salad for lunch (boring!), but it's good for ya.

See you all later if I'm not downstairs painting doors again.

Oh jeesus Christ, I pressed the wrong bugtton again, lost all of this post yet again, grrrr, and got the apps screen up, and ended up on an x box music thingie, but thankfully, having pressed the windows key I got you back again, but now gotta sort out how to close that bluddy app page when escape doesn't help and there's no freakin close button at the top. Gimme back my puter.....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2014, 12:08 PM
Afternoon Helena lovely to chat and laugh with you too.
Deep breaths and Ummmmmsssssss.
I hope your puter can be mended.

I decided not to put the washing out as it was dull put the first lot in the tumble drier now the sun has come out. Grrrrrr.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 12:18 PM
Thankfully, it had disappeared Lynn by the time I went to sort it. It's this Windows 8 with all those apps that I can't get used to, even though Dave has over ridden it with the normal windows now, probably 7 I suppose?|

Can't believe your weather, because there still isn't a cloud in the sky darn sarf, it's boiling hot out there too.\I'll send it up to you when I have my lie down cos no use to me when I'm asleep is it

By the way, I did ask Dave the big question and he said he still definitely wants to sell because of all the new MOT rules and regs coming into force next year, which would cost him another £40K to upgrade yet again. Phew! No caravan for me then yet
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Afternoon all

My Optician has just been round to take another measurement betwee my pupils for another pair of computer spectacles. He had invited me to the humungous party yesterday evening to celebrate his oldest son's Bar Mitzva but I obviously could not go although I would have loved to join his family in their celebratrion.

Amit is such a sweet guy - he has his late Mother's nature [I loved her - she was my first optician here] and his late Father's looks.

I just hope he does not go the same way as his father did with ugly and obvious toupčes,
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 12:59 PM
see ya all later little sis is on her way and we are all running late....
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 01:01 PM
right bargain alert for all of you.... you know those new things that you put in with your wash that lenor make?? well they are usually £5 at the cheapest............ £2.50 in wilko! doesn't look like they are available online at that price though
http://www.wilko.com/laundry-consuma...25?VBMST=lenor
Loki's antics have had me in hysterics... just the wya a dog should be..slightly mental
TW so glad to hear that hopefully shadow is sorted, my mates clumber spaniel has the ear issue thing too, they were offered the op but so far i don't think they have done it
Helena, i used to have a HP.... absolute crap, was the first and last time i bought one
a laugh for you all, i bought my dad some berrocca as he just seemed a bit flat and i said they make you bounce... according to lacey, we went for a pint last night (well he did and i stuck to pop), they had some new pump things installed for the carling and as we were going he went for a wee, i heard my mate phil killing himself laughing and when my dad got to the car he said "i have just told phil to go and have a wee...phil asked why and i told him i am peeing fluorescent yellow... it must be the new pump"...... i informed him it was the berrocca
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Just lost a complete post on the tablet, grrrrr I am not Friends with it at all
Sooooo I will start again on my laptop.
The Car Saga
Latest News is that the plugs must never have been changed because he got one out, and the rest have either welded themselves in or to the leads, not quite following him as he speaks really fast, anyhow need new leads now, which are being sourced but it won't be today.
Took Mabs and Keshi onto the country park, not a soul in sight - result - we had a great walk,Keshi scanning the horizon for new friends, and visibly upset when she could see no one
Wish I could say the same for Cariad and Lona's walk....
Took them up to the football field, on the way we passed a guy chatting to another guy, both with dogs. One dog was a JR, harness, extending lead, immediately launched at us, girls were very very good and obeyed Leave and we got passed, I gave him a filthy look and said it was a good job mine hadn't retaliated and he looked that look that says it all. Was on the field playing a nice game of ball and the guy comes on with the JR at full length of extending lead, about a mile in front, he lets the JR off and throws the ball, and it heads for us. I have seen him and made for a hole in the fence and get through it as is barking away coming for us. Got through the trees and out the other side, and thank goodness it never came after us because I don't think I would have had a prayer at keeping the girls off it. Walk obviously ruined by this total utter @$$hole
I know Shadow is on steroids Lynn, will tell Shadows new mummy about the collodial silver. Have to see what the outcome of Saturday is because I am concerned that if Shadow DOES loose his hearing, can she, will she,be able to cope. Well out of her experience, out of mine as well, but mine are trained with hand signals, so myself and Kaya's mummy have been talking and Kaya's mummy is going to speak to her about teaching him hand signals along with training (doubt he's had any before) just in case the absolute worse does happen
Helena, don't get a Toshiba either. I think the Sony VAl0 is the way to go personally if you can afford one, and you can surely put it through as a business expense by writing off the computer for tax purposes as it does 'work' for the caravan biz doesn't it.
Griff, lol at the yellow pee got a Wilko in Bolton, could possibly get the bus to them
Need to read what everybody's put now, back later
LOL just read about Loki in the stream, mine would have been in there ages, best take a book with you next time
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »