View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-07-2014, 05:42 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Wednesday).

Morning everyone.
Just popped on to post this won't be around much again today will leave you too chat amongst yourselves.
Hope everyone is well and our four legged friends.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2014, 05:55 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Happy Anniversary Lynn, even though it's a bit depressing being on your own for it, but at least you have Dillon to enjoy it with, and I'm sure you'll make up for it like we did, at the week-end when Gorden's back home. Lovely to chat to you yesterday event though Dave cramped our style and I had to chop you off!

I'm off to Asda this morning to collect another pair of baggies that I ordered online, black and white, so I can wear them during the daytime out and about and won't feel quite as silly as the bright, flimsy ones. At least I will now be cool and comfortable cos my cut off's are cutting off my circulation they're so tight around the waist, but I refuse to move up to a size 14, whereas with these baggies I can still get away with a 12 lol.

I'm going into the woods again today cos I had such a fab time in there yesterday when I met up with Caroline and the gang of shepherds. We walked together for nearly 2 hours stopping here and there for a rest and a chat, and Zena had a ball with them all, and best of all, they all got on so well together. You never know, I might even meet her again in there this morning if I time it right.

Another boiling hot day forecast for us, and they say it's just going to get hotter and hotter until the storms break it up. I see you've got some rain down there today Jen? Never mind, maybe that car of yours will take you out to lunch somewhere

Well, that's it for me today, better get moving and enjoy the day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-07-2014, 05:59 AM
Morning Helena thank you for the happy anniversary wishes its Gorden's birthday today too. Like you we will do something at the weekend.
Was lovely to have a chat yesterday.
Enjoy the woods and the shopping.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2014, 06:14 AM
Awww happy anniversary Lynn and i hope Gorden has a decent birthday
Morning Helena, i like the sound of your trousers.... might have a little nosy, i just got 2 pairs of skinny jeans off tesco in the sale £11 for both pairs! i must own about 30 pairs of jeans now Lol
i made the mistake of going to the loo, in dakota puppies world it means it is time for me to be up.... even if it was only 6.45am
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2014, 06:16 AM
Oh that makes it all the worse then, but Happy Birthday to Gorden, I'm sure he feels the same as you but needs must sometimes. Dave will be working on his birthday too in August, not to mention mine in September.

Try and do something a bit speshull today like I did on our anniversary, maybe take yourself off with Beth next door for a nice coffee and cake
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2014, 06:19 AM
Morning Griff, I'm a skinnies girl too, but it's too hot for them now, you need something nice and cool like these harem type pants. The Asda ones are only £10, black and white and silky, luffly I even got the all in one from there, but there's no way I'm wearing that out of this house, but it'll be nice wafting around indoors in this heat instead of overtight shorts! I really must get this weight off
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2014, 06:33 AM
Morning

Happy anniversary Lynn and happy birthday to Gorden

Lovely walk this morning over the fields. Loki was walking well and enjoyed coming off the lead.

It's going to be a hot one today. Have a good one.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-07-2014, 06:50 AM
Happy anniversary Lynn many happy returns of the day to Gorden
Hope everyone is well human and doglets.
Take care stay safe
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2014, 07:00 AM
Morning all,

Happy Anniversary Lynn and Many Happy Returns of the Day for Gorden,. I hope although you are apart you will both try to do something today to commemorate both and make up for it all on the weekend too. God bless.

Well everyone it is going to be another stinker, personally cannot hack it but must get Amber out now before it gets too hot. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2014, 07:27 AM
Morning Lucky star, norma808 and Moyra
Helena, i like the look of jump suits but the whole going to the toilet thing bothers me.... if i am thinking right you have to get half undressed to have a wee... can't be doing with that Lol, i have just looked on ebay at the ali baba trousers on there and there are some nice ones for about£7 including delivery so i may be a bit naughty and buy some, not sure they would go with brothel creepers, doc marten boots or trainers though and as i limp i can't wear open toes (trip myself up Lol)
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >