View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2012, 08:30 AM

Good morning boys and girls - Bank Holiday Monday!

Morning all,

Just got back from walking Lennon. I made the mistake of taking him to the park, thinking it would be quiet. It was awash with beautifully behaved dogs, and Len was so scared he couldn’t even walk properly. They were across the other side of the park, totally ignoring him, but he couldn’t take his eyes off them, poor chap.

We turned and headed for home, and near the gate a very sedate lurcher meandered over to say hello. Poor Lennon went completely flat to the floor in terror.

After that horrid walk (sorry, boy) had to come a nice one in the usual places to make up for it.

Shan’t be doing that again!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
My drinking team has a bowling problem.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2012, 08:41 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Poor Lennon having a cruel mummy taking him to a park where lots of Lennon killing dogs live .
Kyiro doesn't seem himself this morning, he is even quieter than normal and refused his breakfast. Lets hope whatever it is soon passes.
Its my day off today so must get the christmas decs down or it will be another week before I get a chance. Feeling to tired to do anything at the moment though, I think perhaps another cup of coffee to try and spur me on.
Have a good day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Poor Lennon having a cruel mummy taking him to a park where lots of Lennon killing dogs live .
Kyiro doesn't seem himself this morning, he is even quieter than normal and refused his breakfast. Lets hope whatever it is soon passes.
Its my day off today so must get the christmas decs down or it will be another week before I get a chance. Feeling to tired to do anything at the moment though, I think perhaps another cup of coffee to try and spur me on.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev - hope Kyiro is ok hon x
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Morning all!

Poor Lennon and poor Kyiro. Hope they are soon back to normal.

I've spent most of the night coughing so haven't had too much sleep. On a positive note though, I feel a heck of a lot better this morning - just breathlessness that's the problem now.

The sun is shining and the sky is a lovely powder blue so thoughts are to get out today regardless before the forecast storms hit tomorrow. Me thinks it will be a slow walk round though and possibly a McDonalds to round it off.

Rosie, bless her, has sensed that we have both been ill this past couple of days and has been so very, very good - amusing herself and settling down far more than usual. Today, she has sensed that we both feel a lot better and is making up for lost time

Ah well, first things first, coffee, breakfast, shower and go from there.

Have a good 'un everyone!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Hope poor Lennon is now recovered and that Kyiro feels better soon.

I am going to ring my friend round the corner who kindly let me have Bernese cuddles when I lost Ollie to see if her and her Oh have time today to meet Dillon. Other than that a quiet day again. Well as quiet as it gets with a naughty puppy.
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Morning everyone.

Bank holiday... right, I'd forgotten about that, but it explains everything... well, most things. I think I'm having an extended moment of terrible confusion, probably brought on by a serious lack of sleep.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Good morning all

This morning has been a good one. Dougal still straining but at least we have stuff coming out now. So happy that he has managed to get rid of some of that stuff, hoping this is the beginning of the end of all that for him, still dozed him with paraffin this morning (not a happy puppy).

Other than watching Dougal, I shall be tidying up and trying to pry Davie out of his bedroom and away from his Xbox.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-01-2012, 11:12 AM
'morning Vicki, 'morning all

It's a normal working day here but since I normaly work over the internet it's another holiday, oh well there's always something to do around here, today might be 'tidy up study' day

Have a good day all of you
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Good morning all

This morning has been a good one. Dougal still straining but at least we have stuff coming out now. So happy that he has managed to get rid of some of that stuff, hoping this is the beginning of the end of all that for him, still dozed him with paraffin this morning (not a happy puppy).

Other than watching Dougal, I shall be tidying up and trying to pry Davie out of his bedroom and away from his Xbox.
I'm so glad that things are finally 'moving'. Bless him, I bet he is too.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-01-2012, 11:34 AM
צהריים טובים יום שני

Afternoon Vicki, afternoon everyone. Blummin' freezin' 'ere - nice amount of rain overnight and earlier this morning [but "they" will still be moaning that it is not enough], and one piddled orf dog as I refuse point blank to sit here freezing by an open door with the rain coming in.

Well, five minutes is one thing but why, when she moves to get on the couch and I move to close the door, does she decide to leap down because "look, there is something outside and I just must have a look at it..."

Atishoooooooooooo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >