Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2012, 06:23 AM

Morning Dogsey folk - Tuesday!

Morning all,

It’s just a brief visit from me this morning as I have been asked to attend a meeting at 8.30 and it’s an hours’ drive away – I couldn’t actually refuse as I am the main link in the chain of three, the other two being the other attendees.

After that meeting, it’s onto a second one at 9.30 which should, with any luck, be over by 11am.

Whether I feel like going into the office after that lot remains to be seen.....

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
Sex is like air; it’s not important unless you aren’t getting any.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2012, 06:26 AM
Morning

Drive safe, hope today goes quickly for you.....

Happy Tuesday all xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2012, 06:41 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Drive carefully and hopefully the morning will be swift regards meetings xxx

Morning All, have a good one xxx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2012, 06:43 AM
Good morning all!

It was absolutely ffffreezing yesterday and let's not forget wet. We did a shorter walk than normal between downpours and little Miss Rosie was not impressed at all, at all. Let's hope today's a bit better.

Madam was also sick yesterday, but it was entirely my fault rather than medical. I cut hubby's hair and she was being a good little girl playing with her toys so I left her running around. Big mistake. I was distracted, she ate the hair, up came the breakfast. Cage next time. Oh the joys of puppyhood.

No idea at all what we're up to today, but we'll make the most of it whatever the weather throws at us.

Hope Zena's better this morning Helena and I hope the hot water holds out for you Malka (and Pereg's line too). Don't you go falling asleep in those meetings, Vicki (it can be hard not to can't it ) Hope that light shining in your eyes has gone out today Steph so that you don't have to pretend to be out. I'm sure there's much more I've forgotten, but I hope everything turns out well for the rest of you too

Stay safe everyone and enjoy the day
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2012, 06:46 AM
Morning Vicki, Lou, Steph, Chris and everyone.

If that's an hour heading South Vicki, you should be in my neck of the woods, so you can always stop off for lunch!

Thanks for thinking of us Chris, I don't know what she's like coz she's still in bed, hasn't even been out yet, but she did greet me as usual this morning, not quite as enthusiastically as I would have liked, but better that than nothing.

Zena still quiet, but will see how she goes after a quiet walk and her meds, and will ring the vet to sort out where we can go from here.

Slept like a log last night which is hardly surprising, didn't even do my loo run in the night. Don't know what I'm up to today yet, got loads to do, but can't get motivated, too much on my mind I think, but hey ho, that's normal!

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to and safe journey Vicki at least you haven't got the torrential rain like I had Sunday for mine.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2012, 06:47 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Safe journey Vicki and hope the meetings are successful.

I am off to Claverng again today and possibly the next 6. The journey was easier than I was expecting the time is taken up with the famous Hockerill lights at Bishops Stortford and of course we time it with all the mums and dads dropping their kids off to school. Roughly an hour there bit less back as the roads are clearing of work and school traffic. Dillon was sleeping in the kitchen.

at todays gem. Have a good day all.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

My first day to myself (and the dogs) with nothing planned for over a week, so a relaxing day is planned. Can't wait for our new lady to start work so life can return to normal.

Hope your meetings aren't too boring Vicki, Fingers crossed Zena is feeling better today H. I don't envy your journey this week Lynn.

Have a good day all, winter coat will be out today, it's freezing here!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I have decided no gym today, just a lazy morning pottering about here, then walk the dogs and off to work.
Hope the meetings are over quickly Vicki, H, I hope Zena continues to improve today.
Everyone else have a good day whatever you are doing.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-03-2012, 07:59 AM
'morning Vicki and all

Hope those meetings go OK sometimes I used to sit there asking myself what planet these idiots were born on

Hope Zena is better today and sending best wishes to you all.

Looks like a another sunny day here and i think I finally found out why our TV wsn't receiving BBC & ITV so might something new to watch this evening
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Morning!

Woke up to frost and below zero temperatures, which is strange because yesterday was gorgeously sunny and warm - I had the back door open all day!

Washer and dishwasher are on, and I'm planning a trip to town this morning for a new ink cartridge and some compost for my seeds... then waiting in for a delivery...

My only fly in the ointment is that OH is working from home this morning, so I have to be quiet!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >